Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 09 2011, 03:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caren Katsmom View Post
I love the update. The improvements in working facilities and ability to hire for multiple farms are long-awaited dreams come true.

There is one problem, which might be a glitch... or might have been a deliberate change. I own the Mobile Sprinkler and Flower Harvester tools. I've always been able to water flowers for my friends that hire me to do whatever jobs on their farms.. whether flowers were included or not. Since the update, the Mobile Sprinkler is grayed out in my toolbox when a friend hires me.. even if I'm hired to harvest flowers (when the flowers are still alive, but thirsty). If their flowers have withered, they can't hire me to harvest them until they're watered; and they don't always know if the flowers are ready to harvest until I water them. Bottom line.. the only way I can do flowers for a friend who hires me now, is to arrive first as a neighbor.. water all flowers on all farms that have flowers... and then they can hire me to harvest flowers. It's very inconvenient -- and I have to explain this whole thing to everyone now.

I know we were never supposed to be able to water flowers for anyone but neighbors (or is it friends..?) -- but please find a way to re-activate the Mobile Sprinkler tool for those of us who own it, when we are hired to work on someone's farms. Thanks!

Edit: I just realized that the problem I've described above is only when we're hired to do multiple jobs. The Mobile Sprinkler is still active when I'm hired to do a single farm job.. because the one-row extension of the toolbox is there, and that includes the active sprinkler tool. Since the update, with the automatic opening of the extended toolbox during multi-hire, the Mobile Sprinkler tool remains grayed out. So it's definitely a glitch.. which I hope you'll fix soon.
Thanks for posting this. I came to the forum to post exactly this. I don't think I could have explained it as well. I really do miss being able to water my neighbor's flowers while I'm working for them!
Old Jul 09 2011, 04:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayce M. Jones View Post
Besides more shrimp, we also need an increase in salmon and tuna. More facilites using these are being introduced but they will only go so far. We need these increased bad.

FT, you also keep adding Farmerade in service facilities and there is not enough being made to go to all of them. Please increase this also.
I agree about the fish. Never ever have enough salmon, but for some reason I seem to always have tons of tuna. I don't have enough canned tuna though ever. I have plenty of farmerade since i bought a second soda factory but now I never have enough sugar. I'd love to see a larger sugar facility like the big windmill for flour.
Old Jul 09 2011, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I agree... but if the devs see fit to have a coin stable, it should have limits that make it "less" a producer than a $FT stable... like maybe only 10 or 20 horses.

that would help the coin only buyers without diminishing the efforts of the $FT buyers

Yes, or just make it longer to harvest, since it seems that all the animal houses have 100 animals and people probably need that if they're going to use the facility that needs horse hair.
Old Jul 09 2011, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Tee View Post
Thanks for posting this. I came to the forum to post exactly this. I don't think I could have explained it as well. I really do miss being able to water my neighbor's flowers while I'm working for them!
Thank you for bumping up that issue to the front burner again. I was afraid this issue would get lost, and missed by others who (I was hoping) want this glitch fixed, too.
Old Jul 09 2011, 04:08 PM

where was this 6weeks ago when i had 30 credits i had earned somehow ..not one app i play took them ..now that they expired *poof* 30 credits out the window ..now i have to use fb credits

not sure i like idea having to buy the stables an the factory both with fc
need a stables like the animal houses buyable with coins
Old Jul 09 2011, 04:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by janisko View Post
Thank you Developers! You have a fantastic game and it keeps getting better.

I adore most of the fixes and updates EXCEPT for the fact that by the time we're through we'll have to buy countless facilities/tools in order to speed up the ordering process. Even then, we still have to click on each and every item in every facility. I have well over 100 and really expected to see a STORE ALL that we could do with ONE click for ALL facilities.

I don't see where the limited new "speed-up" options are worth the real cash we have to spend on them. Each one is only good for a few facilities and what are we really saving in time? If it takes only 2-3 clicks on an item it isn't worth real money to save 1-2 clicks. I might have considered purchasing some of these tools IF ONE click would fill the facility. Why not have a FILL ALL button?

We DESPERATELY need a STORE ALL button on the facility manager to store EVERYTHING at once from ALL facilities. THAT I would be willing to pay for.

At the rate we're going we're going to have to spend hundreds in farm cash and not really speed things up that much. And it still doesn't address the hours it takes to empty the facilities. PLEASE don't offer us 10 different tools to empty these facilities. We need to do it all at once.
I agree. For the first time, I truly feel that the outlay of Farm Cash is not worth it. I've never had a problem with some items being available only with a cash purchase, but the idea that you have to purchase, separately, tools that only work for certain facilities, is just greedy. This is a bad, bad sign. The one request that is being ignored over and over and over again is the stated need for a "store all" option that will empty ALL facilities with one click. We purchased the forklift, which was an improvement, and I'm sure an upgrade to that tool which will empty all facilities will cost farm cash. But please don't nickel and dime us (or $5-$10 us is more like it) like you have done with the "fill all" option. This is just gouging, plain and simple.
Old Jul 09 2011, 04:47 PM
Account Not Linked

i just want to ask this of everyone complaining about spending real money on the tools in this game. do you remember all the time outs we used to get? where do you think the money came to upgrade the servers so that we could enjoy playing the game? i absolutely love this game! the only change that really upset me was the 12 hour limit instead of 3 for giving ingredients to friends. i didn't have any problems keeping enough to fill my facilities back when we had the 3 hour limit. i think if that was reinstated we'd have less people complaining about not being able to have enough salmon, etc.
Old Jul 09 2011, 04:56 PM

That is too bad about the facebook credits.

The problem is that Facebook does NOT allow you to pay by Paypal REAL money.

I DO NOT HAVE a credit card and never will and they do not give you the option of using the money you actually have in your Paypal account. It ALWAYS askes you to add a credit card.

That effectively ends this game with me.
Old Jul 09 2011, 05:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
That is too bad about the facebook credits.

The problem is that Facebook does NOT allow you to pay by Paypal REAL money.

I DO NOT HAVE a credit card and never will and they do not give you the option of using the money you actually have in your Paypal account. It ALWAYS askes you to add a credit card.

That effectively ends this game with me.
You can buy FB credit gift cards at wal-mart and a few other stores
Old Jul 09 2011, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
You can buy FB credit gift cards at wal-mart and a few other stores

I know but I can't find anywhere on FB where you can enter the card code to be able to use them.

Also this is what I find on FB in the credit help section...

What are the default payment methods that PayPal will draw from to pay for Facebook Ads?
PayPal will fund the Facebook ads payment from the payment sources on file in the order below. You can make changes and designates a specific payment method as the "Backup Funding Source".

1) PayPal Balance – will always be the Primary Funding Source.
2) Instant transfer from your bank account (if eligible)
3) PayPal Credit (Bill Me Later, PayPal Plus Card, or Buyer Credit)
4) Debit card
5) Credit card

So they LIED about using your paypal balance as the primary source...geeez what else is new. Nothing like trying to get us more in debt.

The thing is I have all the REAL money I need but no way to spend it on this game....and I will NEVER get a credit card.

Last edited by WingmanFarm; Jul 09 2011 at 05:33 PM.
Closed Thread