Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 31 2009, 08:39 PM

Thank u so much. This will help immensely. My farm was loaded and I have already run out of storage but at least I was able to get some of it off my farm so I might be able to reorganize, etc.

In addition to thanking you, I would just like to suggest while I am on here that having additional farm land to do something with would be great. I have been thinking about this and I think a whole new plot like on Fish World u have different aquariums, u could add a whole new plot and transfer stuff from storage to that land grant. Just a thought.

Really really really want to thank you for the storage.

Logan
Old Oct 31 2009, 08:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Storage! =D
Old Oct 31 2009, 08:43 PM
Virtuoso ( Level 28 )

Farmer Since: Sep 11 2009
Level:
Trophies: 12
XP:

Joined the forums just to thank you for the storage. I bought a whole bunch of Halloween decorations today or yesterday, and am so happy I'll be able to keep some.

Just a suggestion for future development (I'll also post this in the appropriate thread, but it's quite long at this point), but it would be nice if the storage were not so limited, or if it, like the fuel, could be expanded by game play (i.e., extra storage can be gifted by friends, or can be earned by level. Etc.)

Or even the ability to buy storage "expansions", like we can buy farm expansions, would be wonderful, and as holidays go forward and we have more holiday stuff to buy, I can assure you, people would want to expand their storage

Visit Sunny Field Farms

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 31 2009, 08:51 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsey View Post
Ummmm I may be just off my rocker, but where is the storage icon to access my storage? I've gone ahead and stuffed things in there and cannot find it now!!
It's on the same page as the "sell produce".
Old Oct 31 2009, 08:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you for the storage. I would have liked more room but I guess I'll just have a garage sale and get ride of some of my stuff. I really think that everyone should be able to sell and rebuy if needed. I'm not to level 34 yet but I have over 4 million coins. More than enough.
Old Oct 31 2009, 09:22 PM

WOO HOO! Love the storage feature. Thank you so very much!
Old Oct 31 2009, 09:42 PM

Send a message via AIM to kensfreedom Send a message via Yahoo to kensfreedom

I really do not see the purpose of storage. A year from now you will probably have better decorations and the game will have gone through many more updates. I would recommend selling holiday decorations when finished with them and repurchase next year. You are going to have millions and millions of coins by next year if you are still playing the game. I would rather have more land. It would be nice to double the size of my property. I just sold all of my Halloween decorations, could not see storing them for a year.
Old Oct 31 2009, 09:46 PM

Here's an idea. Charge a storage fee for any items over the number based on neighbors. I'm really sick of people without many neighbors getting shafted when new features are rolled out.
Old Oct 31 2009, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snappy Dungarees View Post
What? In October?

LOL Snappy, it is November here, remember we live in your future, and the Christmas items have been in the shops for weeks
Old Oct 31 2009, 09:52 PM

Angry

Oh nice I can't even sell the items that won't fit in my storage because guess what -- not enough neighbors. Nice!
Closed Thread