Old Nov 29 2009, 03:08 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Down Farm View Post
This is great but I am now 3 million coins worse off - surely the 2nd farm didn't cost 3 million??????????????????? Please help.
yes it did cost 3million

but the upgrades are a good price I've bought my 12x12 and then upgraded it to 14x14 right away

only now i need to get working as out of coins LOL I'm so glad this is just a game and not spending real money!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 29 2009, 03:09 AM

Omg!!! thank u again :d

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1549268140
Old Nov 29 2009, 03:23 AM

YEY!!! I have been wanting the option for a second farm for ages!!! Thank you so much! I can't wait till I can get it now!
Old Nov 29 2009, 03:23 AM

i thank all the people working behind the scene.

its a awesome game! the land (12x12) only cost $3m, thats a steal! the land bought in revenues!!

all together i had just spend $5m in this upgrades! i am grateful, its in farmtown coins not farmtown cash!

you devs really are awesome! thank you so much for all theses upgrades... you really make our day! yes, there are 3 members in my family including myself playing this game!

please remember you devs, have a bunch lot more of supporters loving this game!

thank you guys/gals!

Visit the thread on My FarmTown Pics collection here:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=186006
Old Nov 29 2009, 03:27 AM

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I've been waiting patiently, working on my farm, trying to fit in more and more stuff and more and more detail... been putting some things into storage and leaving lots of things unclaimed in "gifts" - - - and it is ALL worth it... and THEN some! I was in the lucky group that got a 2nd farm. I bought it a few hours ago and immediately upgraded to 18 X 18 (three steps) and have set up with only trees and crops. NOW... I have LOTS of room on the first farm to decorate and plan and design ... and the 2nd farm is just pulling in all the money I need to do whatever I want. WOOOOO HOOOOOOO !!!

I don't understand all the complaints. This is the best, most detailed farm game in existence and I really think we should all be commending the developers. There had to be a HUGE number of things that had to be considered to do this right... and I think it's been done wonderful!!! It's easy to move things to storage and between farms. We have the coins and xp for both combined which gives us a huge advantage over having "separate" farms and separate email accounts. Gifts can be accepted at either farm. I am absolutely thrilled and having a blast!

Come visit if you get a chance (and I'm not quite sure how to set this up as a button, so will just post the web address for it) Strawberry Fields Forever - - - http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?ref=bm&cid=bm

To the developers... thank you SO SO much for this wonderful game and all the hard work you do to listen to us and try to help us all have a good time... thank you!!!

Last edited by TammyK5; Nov 29 2009 at 03:32 AM. Reason: Adding link to my farm.
Old Nov 29 2009, 03:28 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofyack View Post
I love the idea behind this and appreciate the work of the devs. Sure there are glitches but I have seen many glitches come and go due to the hard work of the devs.
A 2nd farm makes perfect sense to me as it allows me to play on one and plant on another. This allows me to be creative yet still have some continuous cash flow. Recently I was getting discouraged as I had ideas yet felt as if I didn't have the space to implement them. I actually considered deleting all the fields in order to decorate.
Also I think the cash and level amount is appropriate. Earlier when I got to 34 I stopped looking for work and just planted and harvested for something to do. I didn't care about plowing or xp, but now I have a new goal to work for. Isn't that what people wanted most was goals beyond level 34? Now they have it and all of a sudden "its not fair..blah blah"
The amount of coin is appropriate as it also restores motivation to work. I have almost 7 million and had no idea what I was going to do with it. Yet now with the 2nd farm option that will cost a big chunk and then I will be buying stuff to decorate so soon I will need to work to get more coin.
All in all it makes great sense to me.
Thanks devs.

You are exactly right!

I can't get over the ungrateful behaviour of some folk posting on here. This is not like starting over, you will be on the same level with access to all your stuff via the storage to swap and move between farms! You will also have your money, trophies and neighbours unlike starting over with a new farm! If it is easier to comprehend for those whinging... try thinking that you are just crossing the road when you hit that little diamond and entering you land on the other side!

I haven't got the upgrade yet but I know its not far away and appreciate this time of anticipation to do a bit of work and get myself ready for the enjoyment I am going to get.

Thanks so much to the developers for this and all the other hard work you continue to do in offering us a great game that you can enjoy completely even if you are broke in the real world!
Old Nov 29 2009, 03:29 AM

Default Expanding level?

What level do you have to be to get the new expand on the original Farmtown?
Old Nov 29 2009, 03:32 AM
Account Not Linked

Dont wish to sound ungratfull but this is not what i wanted at all,alternating between 2 farms is like visiting a neighbour,why cannot the devs give uas the land next door and push the neighbours out a bit,like most other people i wanted to expand my farm not have 2 this is like starting over again,ok some people will like this new concept and thats fine with me we all have our idea and opinions which makes the world go round,but al least give us a way into a second farm ie a pathway or road,i for onw will not purchase land as it stands,shame as i really enjoy the game,so come on devs you have listwened juist not hard enough
Old Nov 29 2009, 03:39 AM

Several in their comments have stated that we will be sharing XP, levels and coins among the 2 farms. Where does it say that? ls it true?
Old Nov 29 2009, 03:40 AM

I'd much rather have had a land expansion. I'm really not interested in another farm Plus the price is ridiculous, if you're only getting a 12x12 farm and have to pay extra to expand it.
Closed Thread