Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 19 2015, 02:22 PM
Account Not Linked

I am trying to help the Dev's out Well I could take out their trash. Idid as one Farmtown player here said he did,cleaned out the disk space and fragmented,and I do think it helped.I thought I had gotten rid of the lines,but them they appeared on one farm.I have analyzed this and discovered they seem to be over trees and the bushes called trees.I hovered my mouse over them and they disappear.So now I know what to do!

And I too love the monthly releases,I hope this game goes on at least as long as I do. If I hang on for some time wonder how many farms I will have to do
Old Oct 19 2015, 03:27 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

How do I clean up the yellow sticker telling me that things are being fixed.. it is not like the news release that has the close window, I read it, I know what they are doing want to take it off, but how? that is the question....
Old Oct 19 2015, 03:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
How do I clean up the yellow sticker telling me that things are being fixed.. it is not like the news release that has the close window, I read it, I know what they are doing want to take it off, but how? that is the question....
Hi Texas Belle,
There isn't any way to remove it. Only thing I can suggest is scroll your page down a little bit to hide it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 20 2015, 12:31 AM

Re: the Flash player problems.
For me it is unbearably slow when using the 5x5 harvest, plow, plant combine to re-do my quest farm. It takes several seconds after selecting the combine and clicking on a box for the tool to appear ready to use. Doesnt sound like much but when you are replanting almost every crop in a grid its agony!

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Oct 20 2015, 03:12 AM
Account Not Linked

My farms do fine once I get in them.Harvesting plowing shaking chopping trees and harvesting flowers are quick for me no drag time on any part of that.It's the loading that is so slow for me.It might take up to 3 minutes for farms to load with just crops and even longer if I have trees and flowers loading to.Thanks for all the improvements you have done so far.Waiting patiently for the rest to be resolved.
Old Oct 20 2015, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
I am trying to help the Dev's out Well I could take out their trash. Idid as one Farmtown player here said he did,cleaned out the disk space and fragmented,and I do think it helped.I thought I had gotten rid of the lines,but them they appeared on one farm.I have analyzed this and discovered they seem to be over trees and the bushes called trees.I hovered my mouse over them and they disappear.So now I know what to do!

And I too love the monthly releases,I hope this game goes on at least as long as I do. If I hang on for some time wonder how many farms I will have to do

Old Oct 20 2015, 10:38 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Texas Belle,
There isn't any way to remove it. Only thing I can suggest is scroll your page down a little bit to hide it.
Thanks Taz, guess they will take it out when the next release comes in since they will not have space where to announce it
Old Oct 20 2015, 10:46 AM

I do not think this is where to ask this question, but I can find no reference where to go. I have a MacBook Pro running under OSX Yosemite...since the Sept fix my Farmtown runs in slow motion, anything I do is delayed action. Even the pointer takes forever to select anything...any suggestion or help would be appreciated...I have cleaned everything I can clean...someone please send me to the right place for answers, thanks so much and have a wonderful day
Old Oct 20 2015, 10:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by smarsh View Post
I do not think this is where to ask this question, but I can find no reference where to go. I have a MacBook Pro running under OSX Yosemite...since the Sept fix my Farmtown runs in slow motion, anything I do is delayed action. Even the pointer takes forever to select anything...any suggestion or help would be appreciated...I have cleaned everything I can clean...someone please send me to the right place for answers, thanks so much and have a wonderful day
Hi smarsh,
There isn't anything more you can do. There was a new release of the Flash player that has cause a lot of problems with the speed of the game. The developers have been working on it and all we can do is be patient until they can get this fixed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 20 2015, 02:20 PM

I'm not sure if I should put it here or in suggestions, I certainly won't write to Raul directly since I most likely has his hands full. But I think it might speed things up a bit if the "freeze while farming" setting also applied to others' farms while we working them and not just while we are on our own farms. It has been nearly 30 years since I did programming, but if Flash coding is anything like the programs I did the less work it has to re-"Qivi" the better. (sorry about the re-Pete joke, but I should cannot help myself!)

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Closed Thread