Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 17 2011, 07:26 PM

I love the updates , but there is a small problem. I already had the pet shop on my farm before it became a facility, but it doesn't show up in the facility manager. However, all the other new ones do.

Farming since 24th July 2009

But I'm not addicted!
Old Jun 17 2011, 07:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by anneandjuice View Post
I love the updates , but there is a small problem. I already had the pet shop on my farm before it became a facility, but it doesn't show up in the facility manager. However, all the other new ones do.
Try putting it in storage (if nothing is producing in it) and put it back on the farm.
Old Jun 17 2011, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luddy View Post
WOW Thanks for all the wonderful updates!! However, I am a little confused, because I have been able to use my combine when harvesting neighbors farms...but it does skip quite often on the plowing and I have to go back in with my plow to plow the skipped plots. PLEASE with the next update offer us a 5 x 5 bulldozier -
I have 2nd the motion on the 5x5 bulldozer 3rd or 4th or whatever it is by the time I post this....
Old Jun 17 2011, 07:32 PM

I love the updates, but can we pleeeeease also collect the white rabbit fur to spin it into angora wool. They ARE angora rabbits, aren't they? I KNOW they are. LOL.
Old Jun 17 2011, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaSweetness View Post
Thank you devs for the update.
I bet you need to update you level now as we went to 235.
Old Jun 17 2011, 07:51 PM

Thanks for the new updates. I love to Work on All button when working others facilities, I was getting real tired of that, this will help a lot. Thanks for the new levels and farm 10, found that this morning as I logged on to harvest my animals and I had to get it plow and plant it. Almost made me late for work, actually I didn't even want to go to work and then couldn't wait to get home to see what all other goodies we got. I like getting the All button on the beverage utilities but would like to have it on all facilities. Looking forward to the new crops and trees. Not to sure about the Harvest/Plow/Plant tool. I have the Harvest/Plow combo already and that is another 45 FC kind of steep when you already have all the other tools. Beside I like to hire friends and others to harvest and plow so it would be a waste of FC IMHO. I know it had been asked for so it good for you all to respond to the request.
Thanks again for the updates all are great as usual.

Doc
Old Jun 17 2011, 07:56 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

greaT UPDATE!! THANKS MUCH, RAUL AND DEVS!!! could we please have an increase in the giftable factory consumables. like tomatoes n potatoes???? FARMTOWN ROCKS!!!!
Old Jun 17 2011, 08:03 PM

Oh yeah One more thing. I was having problems working one of my neighbors facilities in that it would always prompt to go to the next one and it would never make there, this seems to have fixed that issue, will let you know after the time or two if I have issues still.
Old Jun 17 2011, 08:09 PM

How do we get the white rabbits and also my pet shop doesn't show up in the manager. However, I saw a suggestion to put it in storage and take it back out. I'll try that. But I still need to know how to get the white rabbits.
Old Jun 17 2011, 08:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tygered View Post
How do we get the white rabbits and also my pet shop doesn't show up in the manager. However, I saw a suggestion to put it in storage and take it back out. I'll try that. But I still need to know how to get the white rabbits.
White rabbits are found in the 'animal' tab in the store
Closed Thread