Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 29 2009, 02:27 AM

Thumbs up

I gotta say that this particular thread has been most entertaining!

I don't have the option yet, but am looking forward to getting a second "Connected" farm. I have no problem with the cost, this is a game and if you've been playing successfully you should have plenty of coin by the time you hit the level the 2nd farm is available.

No one is twisting anyone's arm to purchase Farm Cash with real money, its a personal choice. If you are impatient or have the cash to burn that is your choice, but please be sure to save enough for that prescription of stupid pills.

Those who are complaining up a storm, Its a game, and its slashkey's game, either play it or move on. Its a free game and it is what they want it to be. They've been really good about listening to reasonable suggestions and implementing some of those.

If you did purchase with real cash, that is your choice, but the game is what it is, just because you spent money entitles you to nothing extra other than the Farm Cash you decided to purchase.

To Bert and the rest to team slashkey... Great job! Thanks for all you do and the stuff you have not done yet but are working on. This is a great game, far better than the other farming games I have tried.
Old Nov 29 2009, 02:33 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Me LIIIIKES it!!!

Just one question (I haven't looked to see if it has been asked here before): What level do we have to have to be able to purchase this new farm?

I have no idea who 's is, so ignore the link below. It ain't my farm
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 29 2009, 02:34 AM

a second farm...woohoo...however...is there no way to convert your coins to green cash????...i have over 3,000,000 in coin and only 2 cash and desperately need a second farm...please help
Old Nov 29 2009, 02:36 AM

Level:
XP:

just been reading through some of the replies

for me .. yes i'm lucky to be in the 50% that can buy another farm.

Those who have made comments about having several farms .. yes its all well and good having multiple farms, I too have 3 different accounts for more farms but now I have a new linked farm so all XP's and coins are intergrated into one account, I no longer feel the need to hod onto one of my other accounts so will get rid of that later today once its harvested.

Kepping the other 2 though as my kiddies play on them, once I allowed them to play on my orrigional farm and left them to it, when I took over they had sold everything including 2 mansions LOL!

Sot ehre are alot of advantages to buying a second farm no matter how many coins its costs and no more logging out to change accounts either yay!

Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 29 2009, 02:38 AM

I don't see what's the big fuss about linking your farm to a 2nd farm. I personally like the idea of having another 12 x 12 farm to work with and making it grow, rather than to just add another 2 rows of fields to make my farm a 26 x 26.

If some of your are having problems in loading up the farm to your screen, wait 'til you get the 26 x 26, then you might not even be able to play at all, no screen will load up for you and then you all will be crying. "My game won't load to screen!"

What's wrong with having an entire new farm that you can grow, as oppose to just adding another two rows of fields to your existing farm, and then it may not even load up to the screen for you? Think about it before you cry. Some of you are already having problems uploading your farms to the screen at its present size, so do you think you will ever see your farms load up to the screen when it's at 26 x 26?

What's wrong with having another farm linking to your first farm? You only have to sign on with one ID, you never have to go back and forth, signing on, signing off, jump from ID's to ID's. You will have all your farms on your screen and you can conveniently go there by just one click. What's wrong with that?

I think some people are born to complain. Oh, I see! You need a bigger farm that you can't load up to the screen so you can have something to complain about everyday!!

Sandie Angel
Old Nov 29 2009, 02:43 AM

Thumbs up Oh wow this will be so cool!

I haven't gotten the second farm option yet, but a few friends have!
This will be a lot of fun!!

Thanks so much Farmtown developers xoxo
Old Nov 29 2009, 02:48 AM

THANKS RAUL! I am very excited to have bought my 2nd Farm! I also bought all the up grades so I have 2 large farms to work with... It was easy to add my things to storge and place them on the new farm. I now have lots more plots to harvest.... Thanks Again for all that you do... I am looking forward to the Christmas item comming out soon!

Gail
Old Nov 29 2009, 02:53 AM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy How much????

This is great but I am now 3 million coins worse off - surely the 2nd farm didn't cost 3 million??????????????????? Please help.
Old Nov 29 2009, 03:02 AM

Level:
XP:

I love the idea behind this and appreciate the work of the devs. Sure there are glitches but I have seen many glitches come and go due to the hard work of the devs.
A 2nd farm makes perfect sense to me as it allows me to play on one and plant on another. This allows me to be creative yet still have some continuous cash flow. Recently I was getting discouraged as I had ideas yet felt as if I didn't have the space to implement them. I actually considered deleting all the fields in order to decorate.
Also I think the cash and level amount is appropriate. Earlier when I got to 34 I stopped looking for work and just planted and harvested for something to do. I didn't care about plowing or xp, but now I have a new goal to work for. Isn't that what people wanted most was goals beyond level 34? Now they have it and all of a sudden "its not fair..blah blah"
The amount of coin is appropriate as it also restores motivation to work. I have almost 7 million and had no idea what I was going to do with it. Yet now with the 2nd farm option that will cost a big chunk and then I will be buying stuff to decorate so soon I will need to work to get more coin.
All in all it makes great sense to me.
Thanks devs.

Old Nov 29 2009, 03:07 AM

Bought the additional land also...thank you thankyou for all your hard work bringing us Farm Town