Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Oh wow we are getting new levels today.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 02 2010, 09:37 AM

You guys (and gals are the best! Love all of these new updates.

And I did notice that you fixed all of the minor glitches that we had after the last update, before introducing new items!!!! (Yeah) Yours is the first game I've seen doing this and we users certainly appreciate it!

I also appreciate being able to buy the upgrades to farm #4 (without having to pay rl cash for them) , even if the prices are outrageous (lol). At least we're able to save up for them, just like in real life! (ha,ha, ha.. Gives us folks who can't afford to spend real money on these games, the change to accomplish something!

Thank you all ...
Old Jul 02 2010, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmillie@maine.rr.com View Post
hi - i would like it if the seeds that we want to plant were listed by the times of their harvest. Like put all the 4hrs together the 8 hrs, 12 hrs. etc. that way it would save a lot of scolling up and down to look for a seed we want
I think that the way they are arranged is not so much by cost or by time.... but by the return on the investment...

for months, rosemary was last, because it had the best return on the investment... not sure on the new Tea.

hey.......... anybody for a Tea Party??

as for me, the best return are the grapes.... turned into Champagne and wine.... like for 4 mill a day or so in income.

Wonder if the new facilities will be that prosperous.
Old Jul 02 2010, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinds97 View Post
All I am hoping is that first there are more than 10 levels at a time this round... as for the beginners alot of them are cheating their way up by using farm cash they purchase to get the other farms which seriously isn't fair to us that worked our butts off to get to the highest levels and not by 'cheating'
How is that cheating? It's explicitly allowed in the game. I for one have only used coins for my upgrades (because I'm cheap), but if someone wants to move up faster by using money, hey, go for it. If I recall, the option to purchase upgrades with FC has been there a long time, so it was an option open to you as well.

I actually feel some sympathy for beginners right now. With all the new changes that are happening, I can't see how a beginner can keep it all straight and keep up with all the stuff they probably want to do. Since I've been at it for a year, I've added things gradually and I can get used to new changes as they happen as opposed to having to take it all in at once.
Old Jul 02 2010, 09:59 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default If only the store

Would allow you to purchase in batches.

A drop down like for selling, allowing you to purchase 2, 3, 4, 5 even up to 10 items at a time.

What a improvement it would be.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 02 2010, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmillie@maine.rr.com View Post
hi - i would like it if the seeds that we want to plant were listed by the times of their harvest. Like put all the 4hrs together the 8 hrs, 12 hrs. etc. that way it would save a lot of scolling up and down to look for a seed we want

I agree with you. Or at least have the option of sorting them by selecting a drop down option.
Old Jul 02 2010, 10:32 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I think that the way they are arranged is not so much by cost or by time.... but by the return on the investment...

for months, rosemary was last, because it had the best return on the investment... not sure on the new Tea.

hey.......... anybody for a Tea Party??

as for me, the best return are the grapes.... turned into Champagne and wine.... like for 4 mill a day or so in income.

Wonder if the new facilities will be that prosperous.
The seeds are in the store in the order that they get unlocked as you progress through the game. Has nothing to do with return on investment.
Old Jul 02 2010, 10:35 AM

I agree completely! I'm glad that they have left us the option to still work for the upgrades to the farms! Other games just start charging real money for all of the new features they come out with!

~~~

Know what you mean about newbies feeling overwhelmed?! I know I would be if I were just starting out ... (lol, lol). Then again, think of all the oppurtunities that are available for them?!!!

~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesdreher View Post
How is that cheating? It's explicitly allowed in the game. I for one have only used coins for my upgrades (because I'm cheap), but if someone wants to move up faster by using money, hey, go for it. If I recall, the option to purchase upgrades with FC has been there a long time, so it was an option open to you as well.

I actually feel some sympathy for beginners right now. With all the new changes that are happening, I can't see how a beginner can keep it all straight and keep up with all the stuff they probably want to do. Since I've been at it for a year, I've added things gradually and I can get used to new changes as they happen as opposed to having to take it all in at once.
Old Jul 02 2010, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiza126 View Post
Tea, cinnamon, milk, coffee beans, sugar.....Starbucks is coming to Farm Town!!
we need to call it "Farmbucks" ha ha
Old Jul 02 2010, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeskye View Post
WOOOOOOT!

I always get so excited when my farm loads slower than normal cause it usually means a release!
ROTFLOL!!!! Yep!

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Closed Thread