Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 10 2010, 10:10 AM

Everyone will have an opinion regardless - the developers are awesome. I wish I would have paid closer attention and not purchased the snack factory without realizing I needed to use my farmcash to get the olive oil factory; but life did not end, the world remained the same, and I am still here playing FT. Seriously just like with the whole tree harvesting thing of the past, this too will pass and the displeased will have to wait for something new to whine about.
Old May 10 2010, 10:21 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyshoes View Post
Everyone will have an opinion regardless - the developers are awesome. I wish I would have paid closer attention and not purchased the snack factory without realizing I needed to use my farmcash to get the olive oil factory; but life did not end, the world remained the same, and I am still here playing FT. Seriously just like with the whole tree harvesting thing of the past, this too will pass and the displeased will have to wait for something new to whine about.
I was hoping that the oil would be in the gift section just like the chocolate but so many people complained (oh i bought a choc factory how unfair it can be sent as a gift) I doubt that we will get the oil in the gifts section now which is a real shame. My sister has choc factory and isnt bothered at all that choc can be gifted but some people made a big fuss and spoil it for a lot of people who cant afford to buy these items. i have all facilities and wouldnt care if everything i can make was in the gifts whether i payed cash for the facility or not it makes no difference thats my choice i bought it cos i wanted it and dont begrudge anyone anything lifes too short.
Old May 12 2010, 01:50 PM

I would like to see oil as a gift as it is hard to keep up with production needs!
Old May 12 2010, 02:28 PM

Level:
XP:

I am finding it really annoying that when you grow 700 wheat or corn when you put it in facilities to change it to flour and corn flour it halfs to 350. Please could you change this as it takes 3 days to grow corn and 2 to grow wheat and you have to grow a lot because you know it will half in production so it means you cant grow anything else in the mean time.
Old May 10 2010, 12:13 PM

Level:
XP:

HMMM Idea My daughter forgot to mail my mother's day card wonder if i can guilt her into sending me a gift with her Farm Cash lol lol just wondering outloud hmmmmm

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 10 2010, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
HMMM Idea My daughter forgot to mail my mother's day card wonder if i can guilt her into sending me a gift with her Farm Cash lol lol just wondering outloud hmmmmm
is she a forum member (asking to see if she will read lol) if not you should wonder out loud on your fb page lol
Old May 10 2010, 04:54 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanieNGMsfarm View Post
is she a forum member (asking to see if she will read lol) if not you should wonder out loud on your fb page lol
Oh your right lol will put it on my FB Status lol lol..... ty

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old May 10 2010, 12:47 PM

Not sure if this is in the right section. BUT, that farmer that pops up and "reminds" me to send gifts is ANNOYING. Even if I have already sent my gifts for the day.....I still get that pop up and not just a couple times a day.......but.......a BUNCH of times a day. Can someone add an option to turn that off?
Old May 10 2010, 12:56 PM

Level:
XP:

This is costing me a fortune!!!!!!!
Ever since we got the new facilities we have been eating more pizza and subs.
I can SMELL the **** pizza in the pizza facility!!
Although it would be a healthier choice, no, I can't smell the peanuts or soy beans. Could the devs fix that please??

Old May 12 2010, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Goat View Post
Ever since we got the new facilities we have been eating more pizza and subs. I can SMELL the **** pizza in the pizza facility!!
Not that, but I can really, truly smell the chocolate.

Oh dear...
Closed Thread