Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 18 2013, 11:31 AM
Account Not Linked

I am on WF 3 if I half my farms only the left side waters, if that helps the Dev's any and I have the purple sprinkler
Old Feb 18 2013, 11:59 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
I am on WF 3 if I half my farms only the left side waters, if that helps the Dev's any and I have the purple sprinkler
Thought I was being helpful but maybe not had a farm that all went well, then one where spots were not watered, then one that the coconut trees didn't water and the last one upper left my onions didn't. Guess I wasn't much help Good Luck!!!
Old Feb 18 2013, 12:11 PM

Unhappy Updating issues on sprinkler

This morning I used my new Purple Water Sprinkler which I bought on Saturday to fertilize all 17 farms, this being after all were harvested, shook, chopped & seeded up with Raspberry...I went back after 1 hr to harvest, plow & seed all 17 farms again and everything seemed to be perfect until I reached farm 17 which although was mostly ready to harvest there still was about 1/4 area to be ripened with a time of 43 minutes to wait to harvest they were the last ones I seeded on the left hand side of the farm...I just checked and all are ready to harvest now
I'm just glad this happen once again when planting just raspberry and not a longer growing crop and I'm also happy to see it's not happening on all farms like what happened on Saturday when I use my red sprinkler,
I really wanted the developers to know it's still an issue at least from my stand point, I'm working on WF2 using Google Chrome
Thank you for any help and all the hard work you guys & gals do
Old Feb 18 2013, 12:24 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

same problem as others with red sprinkler. watered a farm earlier this morning and now it's only partially watered. this stinks!! Google Chrome.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 18 2013, 01:38 PM

Same here, and same with my gf, but i am certain SLASHKEY DEV will get a fix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Popper View Post
same problem as others with red sprinkler. watered a farm earlier this morning and now it's only partially watered. this stinks!! Google Chrome.
Old Feb 18 2013, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I hope those who have issues with the watering etc are now aware that the developers really are alive and well and trying to fix this.

Remember that there are many posts from those who have said their tools are working just fine. That shows that the tools do work, and will work when the issues are resolved, eventually for everyone. So let's hope to not see more disgruntled or impatient players. I for one, am having some issues too.... in the meantime, with 17 farms, expansions, and all kinds of tools and facilities... . I will enjoy the game and know that the devs will again come through with fixes.

Well said StoneFace

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Feb 18 2013, 02:08 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

the only thing workin correctley is the shovel but who wants to use a shovel when you have the tools that dont work
Old Feb 18 2013, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I hope those who have issues with the watering etc are now aware that the developers really are alive and well and trying to fix this.

Remember that there are many posts from those who have said their tools are working just fine. That shows that the tools do work, and will work when the issues are resolved, eventually for everyone. So let's hope to not see more disgruntled or impatient players. I for one, am having some issues too.... in the meantime, with 17 farms, expansions, and all kinds of tools and facilities... . I will enjoy the game and know that the devs will again come through with fixes.

Thank you for the reminder, Stoneface.
I've found a work-around for my green sprinkler until the devs are able to resolve the issue. Plant, SAVE, refresh farm then come back and water. The key for me is to save the work before leaving the farm. So far, if I follow this process, my crops are watered properly 100%. Can't speak to the trees or flowers as I haven't worked on them this weekend.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5488&farm_ix=7
Old Feb 18 2013, 02:30 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Donna Haley

same problem here with the green sprinkler. How im going to fix the farms sigh. maybe i can do half then wait the 1.6 days and do the other half sigh
Old Feb 18 2013, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglnwhite View Post
Thank you for the reminder, Stoneface.
I've found a work-around for my green sprinkler until the devs are able to resolve the issue. Plant, SAVE, refresh farm then come back and water. The key for me is to save the work before leaving the farm. So far, if I follow this process, my crops are watered properly 100%. Can't speak to the trees or flowers as I haven't worked on them this weekend.
I found that works to AW - I always save but not usually reload - I cleared my cache for good measure as well! Bit tedious but quicker than keep replanting short term crops.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Closed Thread

Tags
train