Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 02 2010, 07:12 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

anyone else keep checking the store to see what is there?? i swear i am going to wear out that button lol lol

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 02 2010, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcarmichael View Post
I love, love LOVE the new product filters!!! Just used them in the marketplace to sell my goods -- so much easier now to figure out what to sell! The non-ingredient filter is the bomb! Thanks so much for this organizational feature!
Just visited your farms..... nice ! You have done a lot of work and are creative...
Old Jul 02 2010, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
anyone else keep checking the store to see what is there?? i swear i am going to wear out that button lol lol
lol I've been doing the same, and now I have to go to bed, ohwell at least time passes relatively quick when ones asleep.
Old Jul 02 2010, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe-canadian View Post
first of all..love the new upgrades............BUT....a complaint i hear all the time i agree with...i have all the factories except the flower shop(don't want it)...even running 4 max farms its hard to keep enough of everything planted..the 3 and 4 day crops kill you...can you do something about grow times on those crops..i know i'll keep getting every factory you bring out..or maybe a place you can go to buy stuff you need for factories...KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK...LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!

I kind of agree..... but then, those who are higher levels got there by using the 3-4 day crops and the money they generated. I would not want to see the lower levels, and beginners "cheated" out of working for their own advancement.

We have enough of that in real life .....

Want some thing???? Work for it.
Old Jul 02 2010, 07:35 AM

All I am hoping is that first there are more than 10 levels at a time this round... as for the beginners alot of them are cheating their way up by using farm cash they purchase to get the other farms which seriously isn't fair to us that worked our butts off to get to the highest levels and not by 'cheating'
Old Jul 02 2010, 07:35 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
It's going to be a LONG day!! Not-so-patiently waiting for the rest of the new toys. I keep checking as well, but I'm guessing it will probably be about the same time as yesterday. Love the new features.
Old Jul 02 2010, 07:46 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletdolphn View Post
I would like to make one suggestion if i may. When selling at the market it's great that it separates from plants, from animals, fish and whatever the 4th one is, could you add one that's "from factories" or "from production" or something like that? I noticed when i went into the plants etc my selling time was fast like it used to be, but i still had to go through the big list to get everything that has been made in a factory. Maybe you have already started on this feature, if so i appreciate it. If not, could you pls consider it. It's really annoying how long it takes to sell things at the market, not fast like it used to be.
use the drop down filter top right, slide down to facilities and you get from facilities only.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 02 2010, 07:47 AM

SEEMS THE COOP LIMIT RAISED MAYBE TEMP> but i was loading new coop 55 chicks hmm
Old Jul 02 2010, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinds97 View Post
All I am hoping is that first there are more than 10 levels at a time this round... as for the beginners alot of them are cheating their way up by using farm cash they purchase to get the other farms which seriously isn't fair to us that worked our butts off to get to the highest levels and not by 'cheating'
I agree with you but remember didn´t we have fun getting to where we are now? Well I certainly did! I'm playing for fun and pleasure and no one is going to take that away from me, I hope you feel the same way
Old Jul 02 2010, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darlamay49 View Post
SEEMS THE COOP LIMIT RAISED MAYBE TEMP> but i was loading new coop 55 chicks hmm
Thats been there almost a week. I have a few animal houses with more than 50 of each in
Closed Thread