Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 04 2010, 09:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisha1278 View Post
i dont have 30 neighbours and i got the 3rd farm the biggest one you can get .
Are you on myspace? If so Myspace players only need 15 neighbors since they can only have 20 neighbors max.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 04 2010, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cletis View Post
Really getting tired of things being based on the amount of neighbors you have.
me too. i hate this. What if you're a loner who plays just for the fun of it? =\

Last edited by fragmentx; Apr 04 2010 at 11:16 PM.
Old Apr 05 2010, 12:10 AM

Default Neighbors

I agree with everyone who has heaped deserved praise upon all those who:
keep FT fun, interesting, and exciting;
and to those who help the rest of us with our problems.
I also agree with all who find meeting people around the world one of the -- if not THE -- best thing about FT.
I received a wonderful Christmas present in the form of a phone call from a FT neighbor. Incredible!!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!! to:
Raul and all the developers
the moderators, and
helpers
Old Apr 05 2010, 12:19 AM

Whelp... I guess this is going to involve making fake emails and fake facebooks so I can have enough neighbors to get the 3rd farm. I wish I had 40 levels to go so I could get farm cash that way but alas, I'm already 67.

Level 140
Farming since July 2009 and haven't bought FC yet!
Visit my farms: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7!

Old Apr 05 2010, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmygee12 View Post
you can set em' up as a group then limit their access to your info. Just a thought....

But then they also have access to your friends' information. It's not right to do that to your friends.
Old Apr 05 2010, 01:17 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinski View Post
But then they also have access to your friends' information. It's not right to do that to your friends.
The only thing they can accuse about your friends is what your friends let friends of friends see. If they have all their information set to only friends, only friends except these people, or no one, then your friends can only see what they let the public on FB see.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 05 2010, 03:20 AM

I've searched this thread and can't see that this question has been asked before or answered, but if it has I apologise. I have bowed to the inevitable and started to add "strangers" as friends to get to the 30 neighbour mark, and I have to say that those who mention making real friends that way may have a point. And of course, yes, you can control what they access about you :-)

BUT what I want to know is this - we have all had neighbours who drop FT from time to time, so our number can go down. If we drop below 30 AFTER we have purchased the third farm, will it disappear? After all, when my neighbour number dropped from 11 to 10 recently I lost the ability to hire ploughers, so could the same (but much worse!) happen to my 3rd farm when I get it, along with everything I put there?!! And if so, would it reappear intact once I went back up to 30 neighbours or would I have to start again???? Please reassure me before I start on this new venture!!
Old Apr 05 2010, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sail1993 View Post
This is wonderful. I immediately bought farm three. I can move my facilities to the new farm, but guess what? I can't nove the darn animals. That stinks. We should be able to put the animals in storage so we can move them between farms.

Totally agree.
Also should have the option to buy new facilities (like the juicer) with coins not FTcash, as being level 80, you don't get anything, and I don't want to install apps after apps after apps.

However, I plod along with two farms (one does nothing and is just pretty, the 2nd gets me coins, just for fun. (well, to pass the time lol)

This is a forum where we can add suggestions, game problems and ideas. I don't need to be told to put up and shut up thanks, I am free to contribute my thoughts for this beta game as requested by the developers.
Old Apr 05 2010, 06:31 AM
Account Not Linked

No Offense to anyone, but I think if they made the option to pay coins for that juicer after people like me paid for it with farm cash there would be a lot of ****** off people. That would be unfair to those that did pay farm cash for it to start with.

I agree about moving the animals from farm to farm although I doubt now I would do that,, LOL considering I have like over a 100 cows and hens now finally.
Still though I would like to see where we can harvest the hens more often to get the eggs. still with 100 hens, that means only 50 cakes can be made. Or at least allow us to buy items with coins, instead of getting them gifted, like the cows, hens, cherry trees.
Old Apr 05 2010, 06:35 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiecakes View Post
Whelp... I guess this is going to involve making fake emails and fake facebooks so I can have enough neighbors to get the 3rd farm. I wish I had 40 levels to go so I could get farm cash that way but alas, I'm already 67.
My Sis tested this......setting up a separate list in FB for adding friends that you want to be your neighbor in FT and it is true they can't see anything you don't allow them to..... the only thing you would want them to see is your Farm Town announcements........ it works .......... so try it out with someone you trust first as we did....... then you can add people to that list........Besides you know when we got the 2nd farm everyone complained then too...... costs too much.... why is it level restricted blah blah.....We don't know if this neighbor requirement is something that Facebook has made the FT dev's and owners do..... so ummmm we all should find out where to place blame before we complain......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread