Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 24 2010, 08:32 AM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derbyshire Dancer View Post
Having purchased lots along the FarmTown trail, I have used up all the $ ... Am on level 75 and can see NO way of leveling up sufficient to purchase the CHOCOLATE Factory.
I have, however, got 10 million Coins .... PLEASE is there any way you can make an alternative Chocolate Factory available for coins as well as cash ???? ... I'm prepared to pay 500,000 or even 750,000 (I'd even pay 1 mill if need be ) if thats what it takes until level 81 and above become available ...
Help, I've run out of insentive to carry on .... even though without FT I pull my hair out !!!!
Thanks for listening and for the fantastic game
Suppose a 4th farm would keep me going !!!!

Tatty Bear
i agree coins versions of cash faclities should be available even if they are slower like the windmills
Old Apr 24 2010, 09:21 AM

Love this game! But, it has been a long week waiting on the new facilities. If the lost neighbors issues has slowed that down why not let us know? A little more communication from the Devs would be helpful...
Old Apr 24 2010, 10:14 AM

Love the semi, especially since trucking has been in this family for three generations, but I'm one lousy ft $ short, and I hit level 80. D***n so plz give us a way to earn those ft dollars without spending our real money --- can't afford that in this economy!!!
Old Apr 24 2010, 11:51 AM

Smile

I always said I would not spend money on a game. But, then along came those facilities and who could resist owning a chocolate factory, my late husband was a truck driver so I had to have the semi, and on it goes. I took a look at how I was spending money on myself each month--usually a few dollars here and there and decided, considering the time I put into this game, I could skip a few of those treats for a month and instead buy FB. An added benefit? I already lost 2 pounds. Now, I am just impatiently waiting for more facilities!!!
Old Apr 24 2010, 12:28 PM

Default Farm Cash

Everyone is wanting more FC. Why not let us cash in coins for FC? One million coins for one FC. If you are at level 80 it would be 1 million coins and 1,000 xp for 1 FC. (until new levels came out) I know some people are saying I’m crazy ,but with all the new facilities its easy to make the coins and xp‘s. At level 80 we are making xp’s and nothing to do with them. When you bring out new levels we have already leveled up and asking for more new levels to get FC. This way we are using our coins having to plant more and come back to FT more often which is what you are wanting. Right now I do everything my self and do not hire from the market. If I need to save coins to buy FC I would mostly likely start going back to the market to hire and to get hired to make xp's. I know you are wanting to make revenue off of the FC, but wouldn’t this give you more ad revenue by farmers having to come to the game more often?

http://profile.myspace.com/Modules/A...ce=activitystr eam&appParams={'pg-play','fi-207627526'

http://profile.myspace.com/Modules/A...ce=activitystr eam&appParams={'pg-play','fi-144359289'

Visit Spongbob's Farm
Old Apr 24 2010, 01:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by spongebob2109 View Post
I know you are wanting to make revenue off of the FC, but wouldn’t this give you more ad revenue by farmers having to come to the game more often?
Don't you think they would have already done that if it were true?

What gets old are people continuously wanting the devs to work for free because people want everything for free.

Want some FC? Pull out that credit card, support the devs, and get some FC.
Old Apr 24 2010, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustHikk View Post
But do you apply the same standards at Walmart with a 52" flatscreen HDTV? .
1) what is Walmart?
2) 52" TV ? I barely have room for a 15" tv and a 15" monitor.
Not easy living alone in a single room and keeping a job at 63
Oh! and I do not have a credit card, not enough income.
Old Apr 24 2010, 02:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiMo1960 View Post
1) what is Walmart?
2) 52" TV ? I barely have room for a 15" tv and a 15" monitor.
Not easy living alone in a single room and keeping a job at 63
Oh! and I do not have a credit card, not enough income.
walmart is a big shopping place."it's abit like tesco over here in england,but dont hold me to that as im from england myself and I didnt come across any walmart stores when i've visited america many years ago.

try doing the offers and get free farm cash that way.
Old Apr 24 2010, 02:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman5214 View Post
any word on the new release come out "later this week" with the new faciltiies? ii have coins to spend, would like to spend them on new faclities, but if they wont be out until next week, then i can get my land i want.

i thought for sure it would have been friday at the latest because i cant see the developers workng on a saturday...
Two things you need to keep in mind.

1. The developers never stick to a time line they give out. I wish they just wouldn't give one because they never stick to it. I'm sure they do try and are not telling us a "date" knowing that it will not be out by then, but it never fells if they say it will be out this week it will not be out this week.
  2. The neighbors issue is probably the reason this time. They are working on putting in a fail safe to keep it from happening again the next time FB decides to changes stuff. That has taken time away from getting the new facilities ready. They will be out soon we will just have to wait for them.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 24 2010, 02:34 PM

[*]The neighbors issue is probably the reason this time. They are working on putting in a fail safe to keep it from happening again the next time FB decides to changes stuff. That has taken time away from getting the new facilities ready. They will be out soon we will just have to wait for them.[/list][/quote]

only thiing is.... this neghbor thing was NOT only a facebook problem, like i have posted in many other posts... when that happened on facebook, my neighbor had the same problem on MYSPACE, lost all her neighbors, there were others in the market sayng the same. i wiiish people would stop blaming it all on facebook although i despise of facebook because they are well (not safe to say onthe forums)

Farm Town Link
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?r...s&fb_bmpos=1_2
Closed Thread