Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 05 2009, 02:34 PM

I love the Christmas items. I made one section my winter wonderland. Being from Florida I had to keep my beach and beach condos. Then I never want to get rid of my little brown house in the country. Now I have my 2nd farm to plant fields on. Love it... Love it.....
Old Dec 05 2009, 02:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmlbluedove View Post
1. not able to put stuff in storage
2. had visit my neightbors for the past 4 days and the number is stuck, i missing at least 240

please help
thanks for your time

Ive been having this same issue as well.
I was so close to 1000 and it stopped working..so lame
and same thing with my storage as well.
Old Dec 05 2009, 02:46 PM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomnalle View Post
For everyone upset about baby Jesus missing from the nativity - when you look in the store, there are two different nativity scenes for purchase - one with baby Jesus, one without.

Can someone tell me what the point is of having a manger scene WITHOUT Jesus??? That's the dumbest thing I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!

And I know there is a manger available with Him.............but it still doesn't make any sense to have one without Him.
Old Dec 05 2009, 02:59 PM

Thank you for the Christmas stuff, it is all so pretty. I can not begin to express my appreciation. I know what hard work it must take to keep this game going, let alone bringing out all the new things.
Old Dec 05 2009, 03:09 PM

I think we can buy the Navity set without Jesus in it before the 25th, and on the 25th we can buy the one with Jesus in it.

Sandie Angel
Old Dec 05 2009, 03:13 PM

Default Update Dec 4th

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....thanks and Merry Christmas to all the mods and devs who probalby have no time to enjoy this great game !!!!

Farm Town Rules !!! ..and Go Gators stay undeafted !!! Beat Alabama !!!!

Serenity Acres
Old Dec 05 2009, 03:14 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We We are currently focus on the issues with the lost coins/xp when working for others.

--Raul
I noticed that when plowing, the XP occurs now immediately at the mouse click (unless the server is busy at that moment).

This is different, as the XP occurred after the plot sweep, even though the coins were immediate at the click.

Is this an intentional change ... it is definitely for the better, because it allows the plowing farmer to leave without waiting for the plot sweeps! :-)
Old Dec 05 2009, 04:43 PM

Thank you Farm Town developers and Happy Chanukkah! Thank you for fixing the XP point system when we plow. I had lost so many XP points and should actually be on level 60 and beyond by now but lost a whole lot of XP Points while waiting for the fix. I noticed today that I was getting the XP points....so Woooo Hooooo!!! Back to more fun around here.

I am so thankful for the Chanukkah stuff that is out for us who do not celebrate Christmas. I love the snow as it brings back fond memories of building snowmen and sledding. Do you think you could add a sled to the mix too since this is part of winter. Brrrrrrrrrr I feel all the cold that comes along with the snow.

My favorite part of Farm Town is how I can get as creative as I want to or as plain as I want to.

Well I purchased several Chanukkah items and decorated for the holiday or what we call one of our feast days. Now the thing that would top it all would be blue and white flashing lights....but I don't want to bog you all down with one more project as I know there are many already who are wanting Christmas lights. Still I love all the new stuff and I sure hope you come up with more levels and more things to thrill us all with.

Shalom,
Gadel
Old Dec 05 2009, 04:45 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Guys look first - than complain...there is a crib with and one without Jesus to buy... **** behave and stop taking things so darn serious...it's a game!!!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 05 2009, 05:05 PM

Thank you for remembering other holidays in December - I was very pleased to see some Hanukkah items. Happy Holidays everyone!
Closed Thread