Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 03 2024, 09:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
When I go to the screen that shows the missing ingredients for i.e. 7 days, 15 days etc, it shows that I have zero stored of clam container or craw fish container.

When I check to see what to make with those two containers it says Taste of New Orleans.

Then when I go to the Facility Manager, I don't own the Taste of New Orleans.

What am I not seeing?

farm ID is: 103320752850783

Thanks
Hi Rockcandymountain,
I moved your post to the thread about facilities. I just checked and it is not showing you where to use those containers. You are clicking on the products that can be made with those and it is showing where those products like the crawfish boil are used, not where the crawfish boil is made. To get to that you need to click on the blue text for "See how to obtain Crawfis Boil. That will show you where it is made. Taste facilities are service facilities and only stock the completed product.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 04 2024, 12:00 AM

Taz,

I strive to keep the needed ingredients so that there are none that are needed as in those 2. I added 2 fish farming plants thinking that would satisfy the need but it hasn't done anything.
If there is anything I can do to rid myself of having those on my needed item list, that would be great.
Old Aug 04 2024, 12:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
Taz,

I strive to keep the needed ingredients so that there are none that are needed as in those 2. I added 2 fish farming plants thinking that would satisfy the need but it hasn't done anything.
If there is anything I can do to rid myself of having those on my needed item list, that would be great.
Hi Rockcandmountain,
YoYou can find what facilities use those 2 items from the fish farming plants in the Game Guide chapter 27 about ingredients:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644326

The clams are used in 5 different facilities. The crawfish are used in only the Cajum Restaurant.

Either you can add more Fish Farming Plants or Turbo Fish Farming plants. The only ways you can remove the requirement for those items would be to get rid of those facilities that use those or uncheck the dishes in those facilities that uyse them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 04 2024, 11:26 AM

Thanks Taz
Old Aug 05 2024, 09:04 AM

Having problems with silicone rubber in rubber factories. going in to fac maint, pull up any rubber factory. if you do 'start all' and 'store all' the regular rubber updates fine. the silicone rubber does not update. you have to update that rubber manually. cheers, having fun playing.
Old Aug 05 2024, 09:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave mckee View Post
Having problems with silicone rubber in rubber factories. going in to fac maint, pull up any rubber factory. if you do 'start all' and 'store all' the regular rubber updates fine. the silicone rubber does not update. you have to update that rubber manually. cheers, having fun playing.
Hi Dave McKee,
I have just checked and could not duplicate this. Mine have started and stored correctly for all 4 of my rubber factories.
Make sure there is a check in the box for the silicone rubber.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 05 2024 at 09:32 AM.
Old Aug 09 2024, 08:07 PM

Default Working Neighbors Facilities Erros

Hello!
I was working thru my facility wall request tonight and I am getting the OOPS the Mayor has already help you with these facilities. It is not doing it on every farm nor on everyone's request. I have not worked any facility wall requests today at all. I am not sure if this has anything to do with the issue, but I checked the box to filter the requests. ** Include posts from Farmers that have you as a Neighbour or Buddy but are not your Neighbours or Buddies
*** Show posts only from the latest farmers who have worked my facilities

Thank you in advance for your help
FarmFreshSquash
Old Aug 09 2024, 08:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrushing View Post
Hello!
I was working thru my facility wall request tonight and I am getting the OOPS the Mayor has already help you with these facilities. It is not doing it on every farm nor on everyone's request. I have not worked any facility wall requests today at all. I am not sure if this has anything to do with the issue, but I checked the box to filter the requests. ** Include posts from Farmers that have you as a Neighbour or Buddy but are not your Neighbours or Buddies

FarmFreshSquash
Hi Dkrushing,
Check the Show Times (clock) tool in your tool box and see what times it shows for rework facilities and service facilities. That will tell you when you can work them again.
Also you may be seeing that if the posts are older and they have not refilled so you may run across farms that the facilities are already empty.
No it would not have anything to do with whether you haver that box checked or not. Check it adds some facility posts that you would not normally see if you did not have it checked.
Old Aug 09 2024, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dkrushing,
Check the Show Times (clock) tool in your tool box and see what times it shows for rework facilities and service facilities. That will tell you when you can work them again.
Also you may be seeing that if the posts are older and they have not refilled so you may run across farms that the facilities are already empty.
No it would not have anything to do with whether you haver that box checked or not. Check it adds some facility posts that you would not normally see if you did not have it checked.

As I started working them tonight it is showing 8 hours currently in the time clock. These were very recent posts. One was just from 5 minutes ago. Today is the first time I have had to work the wall in a couple of days. I unchecked those filters and cleaned my internet history and it is still doing it. Will just wait and see what tomorrow brings.
Thank you for your time!
Old Aug 09 2024, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrushing View Post
Hello!

FarmFreshSquash
This is happening to me too, just started this evening. My first thought is that a new release is coming soon and things sometimes get messed up a bit prior to the release as they test the new stuff. I will wait and see for the next day or so.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending