Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 23 2010, 01:29 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I am wondering if it would be possible that when you go to the market.. if that pop up that you choose what to sell could be smaller so that you can see how much coins are being added to your total coins??? you need to check that it is adding properly... the only way to do that is to sell one item then close that pop up and look to see if it has... then continue at that pace sell one then close the pop up and check total coins..... start over......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 23 2010, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
I am wondering if it would be possible that when you go to the market.. if that pop up that you choose what to sell could be smaller so that you can see how much coins are being added to your total coins??? you need to check that it is adding properly... the only way to do that is to sell one item then close that pop up and look to see if it has... then continue at that pace sell one then close the pop up and check total coins..... start over......
Hi. When I am selling I always go into full screen so that I can see the coin totals.
Old Apr 23 2010, 03:55 AM

Level:
XP:

oh cool i had no idea you could do that.... duh me........ Ty Amberdh

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Apr 23 2010, 07:04 AM

Cool about the upcoming new facilities and also about the Semi now being a tool. Would it be possible to add a function to it so that it can take your finished goods to the market and sell them for you? I know several people (including me <g>) have commented that it's hard to go to the market now and figure out which items you're finished with and want to sell vs. those you want to keep to make more stuff in the facilities.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Apr 23 2010, 11:12 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandma Marianne View Post
Some of us do not have farm cash enough to buy the semi.
Not very fair to us that have been on here for over a year and have no way to earn more farmcash except when you add more levels for us.
Did the option to buy farmcash get removed? If it didn't get removed then you have a way to get more farmcash.
Old Apr 23 2010, 12:08 PM

Level:
XP:

Right now the semi is a total dud. You can only get ham and pepperoni. The ham costs you 500 coin and I forgot how much the pepperoni is but the cost per item is outrageous. Ham is used by 2's so you only get 2 of anything you produce with 1 left over which is useless...

Total waste of FC IMHO.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

Old Apr 23 2010, 12:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu836 View Post
Right now the semi is a total dud. You can only get ham and pepperoni. The ham costs you 500 coin and I forgot how much the pepperoni is but the cost per item is outrageous. Ham is used by 2's so you only get 2 of anything you produce with 1 left over which is useless...

Total waste of FC IMHO.
You only need 1 ham or pepperoni for a batch of pizza so you get 5 batches for every order you place. Right now the truck is not that useful if you have friends that will send you the meat when you need it. It has been hinted that there will be other meats available soon and when that happens the truck will be more useful, since there is only so much you can get as a gift. Even if you buy the meat through the truck you still make a great profit off the pizzas.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 23 2010, 12:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu836 View Post

Total waste of FC IMHO.
Pepperoni is 350 coins. I didn't pay attention to it when I ordered everything but when its finished, I will figure it out. If you put in 5 fuels (1 gift of fuel) and 350 coins, how many of a product do you get compared to what you would get as a gift.

If you put in 500 coins and 5 Fuel to get the same amount of ham that you would get as a single gift, its a rip off. But, based on all the other facilities and the profit margins they have, I doubt VERY seriously that the truck is "useless" although it may be.

As for the facility itself, I have 11,000 gallons of fuel (I don't use the tractors either) and I have 110 Million coins in the bank, another ~50 Million (I haven't added it up lately, a week ago it was 35 million) in storage. Nothing else to spend it on but the tractor trailer.

I just hope they do it like they did the first two facilities (sugar and flour) where it was a stand alone facility and then had the "Get Help" feature to it.
Old Apr 23 2010, 01:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustHikk View Post
Pepperoni is 350 coins. I didn't pay attention to it when I ordered everything but when its finished, I will figure it out. If you put in 5 fuels (1 gift of fuel) and 350 coins, how many of a product do you get compared to what you would get as a gift.

If you put in 500 coins and 5 Fuel to get the same amount of ham that you would get as a single gift, its a rip off. But, based on all the other facilities and the profit margins they have, I doubt VERY seriously that the truck is "useless" although it may be.

As for the facility itself, I have 11,000 gallons of fuel (I don't use the tractors either) and I have 110 Million coins in the bank, another ~50 Million (I haven't added it up lately, a week ago it was 35 million) in storage. Nothing else to spend it on but the tractor trailer.

I just hope they do it like they did the first two facilities (sugar and flour) where it was a stand alone facility and then had the "Get Help" feature to it.
1 gift of fuel gives you 300 gallons of fuel and you only need 5 gallons per order of meat. You get 5 meat items per order which is way less then you get as a gift so right now having the truck is not that helpful if you have friends that will send you the meat. When more meat comes out though it will be more helpful because you don't want to only get meat from your friends or have to depend on them all the time for it. It will also depend on what else you need with the meat, now you need flour which is used in a lot of other stuff so it limits how many pizzas you can make. If they give us something to do with meat that doesn't use flour then ordering it will be very helpful.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 23 2010, 02:04 PM

Level:
XP:

I thought we were going to have more facilities the week, the week has come to and end and no new stuff. Is it because of the neighbor issue. Please make a winery I would love to have a farm that is just a vineyard. Also a 4th farm would be nice. Thanks. If you respond to these can you email me back this info

Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread