Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 03 2011, 10:44 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

So what percent do we get for the belts above black?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 04 2011, 01:32 AM

Angry Lost all progress of all belts earned

Yesterday I first started noticing the "belts" post & when I started harvesting my crops I was really advancing quickly. I replanted crops that required less time to harvest & received many more belt levels but today after harvesting, I start to replant & noticed ALL the belts had been reverted back to white, so what's up?
coke_vendor
Old Jun 04 2011, 01:37 AM

Default ???belts???

What do martial arts belts have to do with farming?
Who thought up this lame colored belts idea?
Old Jun 04 2011, 01:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie27 View Post
Today, I got the wheat, rice and tomato black belts but now they are gone. Is there a reason for this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by COKE_VENDOR View Post
Yesterday I first started noticing the "belts" post & when I started harvesting my crops I was really advancing quickly. I replanted crops that required less time to harvest & received many more belt levels but today after harvesting, I start to replant & noticed ALL the belts had been reverted back to white, so what's up?
coke_vendor
If you are trying to see what belts you have when selecting your seeds with the seeder then you will not see them. You can only see your belts when you go to the store without a tool in use.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 04 2011, 03:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Amazingly fast response. Love our developers.

And again, I'll say that I LOVE being able to click on the belt posts. I got over 1500 pine logs, plus lots of cotton, corn and wheat this morning and it truly made me a happy camper. Still wish you'd get rid of the 3 hour thing, but overall, I love this new toy. And about posting to FB . . . ok, here's a different twist . . . but to me, I sort of like being able to advertize FT. I love this game. Feel like it's the best game out there. So I want it to do well and thrive. I'm happy to be able to do my part in attracting new users. And when I post, I know that I'm making my neighbors happy, too, so it's a win-win, IMHO. And . . . I always have the option of not posting.
I agree. I have received lots of stuff from posting and helped my neighbours out with what they wanted. The social aspect is one of the things I like about the game. I have been playing for over two years and I am very happy to have something different to work towards.
Old Jun 04 2011, 04:05 AM
Account Not Linked

I havent been able to collect any bonuses now for 3 days says Ive reached my limit?????another glitch???? farming used to be fun,been playing for over 2 years now but not so sure anymore,I know there has to be a competition element but would like to see some new crops or animals for the farm on next update,its all becoming a bit repatative.
Old Jun 04 2011, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Amazingly fast response. Love our developers.

I haven't had a chance to fully absorb Raul's post about how the belts work - will do that later. But I did notice one tweak that would be nice - the hover doesn't seem to work when you have a tool activated. For example, when I'm on my farm and click on my seeder, that's when I'd like to be able to see how many of each crop I have left for a certain belt. I don't want to have to look in the store to decide what I want to plant first and then click on my seeder and go back to the store. That makes it a 2-step process each time when it could be 1.

And again, I'll say that I LOVE being able to click on the belt posts. I got over 1500 pine logs, plus lots of cotton, corn and wheat this morning and it truly made me a happy camper. Still wish you'd get rid of the 3 hour thing, but overall, I love this new toy. And about posting to FB . . . ok, here's a different twist . . . but to me, I sort of like being able to advertize FT. I love this game. Feel like it's the best game out there. So I want it to do well and thrive. I'm happy to be able to do my part in attracting new users. And when I post, I know that I'm making my neighbors happy, too, so it's a win-win, IMHO. And . . . I always have the option of not posting.
I enjoy clicking on SOME belt posts for a bonus, but I did not enjoy clicking on more than 100 of those same posts which flooded my facebook page straight after they were introduced to the game. Just three of my neighbours clicked on each and every pop up because that's. what they thought they had to do, and each could only be offered one bonus by me anyway.

It has been altered now and is much more manageable.

Last edited by HelenJS22; Jun 04 2011 at 04:41 AM.
Old Jun 04 2011, 04:24 AM

Thumbs down Totally Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero 1 View Post
I feel exactly the same way couldn't have put it better myself

Why couldn't the belt system have been a personal goal for each player so that when you reached each a black belt you had 1 farm cash, no pop ups, no notifications just something for us long time players to aim for, players who have played since the beginning and are looking for new goals. I have spent loads of real money on this game and it would be real nice to get a bit back.
I totally agree... I've had a few of these 'pop-ups' encouraging me to ask for bonuses. I've closed them because I don't want loads of these things on my wall/timeline and nor do my friends (especially the ones who don't even play FarmTown) so for me personally, there is no point to them. Absolutely love the game, and I too have spent a LOT of real money buying my farms etc, but sorry guys... really not a fan of this!
Old Jun 04 2011, 05:14 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by COKE_VENDOR View Post
What do martial arts belts have to do with farming?
Who thought up this lame colored belts idea?
I was thinking the same thing, it wouldn't have been so bad if the levels had been something along the lines of Wellie colours instead of belts ;-)

Level 725

Old Jun 04 2011, 06:33 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthorn View Post
For the violets brown belt I didn't get a pop-up to post to my wall, only an acknowledgement that I had attained it. For the Pink Rose brown belt, I posted it to my wall but only received a 5 x pink rose regular gift to my gift box for each click.

Edit: As with the Violets Brown belt, the Pink Rose Black Belt came up with an acknowledgement but no pop-up to post it to my wall. Seriously this needs to be looked at. I am 1,855 pink rose missing so far (371 per click) as a result of only getting a 5 x pink rose for each click!
Im having the same issues too many glitches they need to be sorted iv missed out on loads of extra crops
Closed Thread