Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 24 2024, 11:16 AM

Default Thank you

I should say thank you more often. I love the new changes, especially 'Work factories and service facilities at the same time when visiting a farmer'
Old Aug 24 2024, 02:02 PM

thank you, Raul and Team!!!
Old Aug 24 2024, 07:29 PM
Account Not Linked

thanks for the up dates..you do a good job
Old Aug 28 2024, 09:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Post Release Updates - August 28th, 8:40PM

- Inside a facility screen, the do all button at the top now shows in pink in you don't own the correspondent tool to use it

- Inside a facility screen, the 'Start Batch' button on each product now shows in pink if you don't have enough ingredients to make that product. When the 'Start Batch' button is blue and grayed out it means that you have reached capacity and can not produce more so you can not click on it. The same rules apply to the 'Load Batch' button.

- When the rounded status buttons at the market are not selected we still color the perimeter of the circle so this serve as a cue when interpreting the label colors of other farmers

- New "I'm looking for Neighbours" status button in both markets

- Bugfix: Incorrect layout shown in the My Request -> Facility Wall Requests section, sometimes posts from the same player were not shown together

- Bugfix: When working factories and service facilities at the same time, sometimes the game got stuck forever at the second phase showing the “working xyx facilities” message

- Bugfix: Sometimes after visiting a farmer and then opening the Facility Manager, incorrect belts were shown for some facilities

Known Issues:

- None.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 28 2024, 11:30 PM

I noticed the new colored rings and the new N button in both Markets tonight and I really like them. I think it will be a big help to new players especially.
Old Aug 29 2024, 09:28 PM

Love all the recent features that have been added to the game.

My problem showed up tonight. I'm unavailable for 11 days, but still trying to work posts. I am not posting or doing NCC. When I went to the "Show posts only from the latest farmers who have worked my facilities" all posts showed up, not the people who had worked mine, which are not posted nor loaded. Is this right, or should that option be blank, since I have nothing for people to work??

Just curious. Thanks for your help.
Old Aug 29 2024, 09:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Love all the recent features that have been added to the game.

My problem showed up tonight. I'm unavailable for 11 days, but still trying to work posts. I am not posting or doing NCC. When I went to the "Show posts only from the latest farmers who have worked my facilities" all posts showed up, not the people who had worked mine, which are not posted nor loaded. Is this right, or should that option be blank, since I have nothing for people to work??

Just curious. Thanks for your help.
Hi NJones,
As you do not have your facilities posted you would still get a list of the latest ones that have worked your facilities at least the last time you posted. You are not going to get an empty list. It does not say from the latest farmers who work within a time limit like 24 or 48 hours.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 29 2024, 09:59 PM

It does say "Show posts only from the latest farmers who have worked my facilities." But when that is checked - and I don't have anything posted, it shows me all posts - not the ones who have worked my posts. There's nothing to work. No one has worked my facilities. I checked. Everything is the same as it was this morning. Just premium feed and non-workables. The premium feed got worked by 2 people and nothing since, but I still see ALL posts, if I have the "Show posts only..." checked.
Old Aug 29 2024, 10:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
It does say "Show posts only from the latest farmers who have worked my facilities." But when that is checked - and I don't have anything posted, it shows me all posts - not the ones who have worked my posts. There's nothing to work. No one has worked my facilities. I checked. Everything is the same as it was this morning. Just premium feed and non-workables. The premium feed got worked by 2 people and nothing since, but I still see ALL posts, if I have the "Show posts only..." checked.
Hi NJones,
That is true it says latest who worked your facilities. That would still be the latest ones who worked your facilities when you posted last. You are not going to get an empty list. Even if you have not posted for a week then those who worked them when you did post will be on the list.
Old Aug 30 2024, 04:42 AM

Thank you Team and Developers. Looking forward to checking out the new features and facilities / clients.
Closed Thread