Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 06 2010, 08:14 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barabbas126 View Post
Farm Town really, really sucks... It is impossible to do what needs be done in a short about of time. I spend more HOURS than I can even count 'watering' my (or other's) Flowers. I am constantly being "timed out' and have to started All Over Again.

'The Market' is the Pits.... the very Last Place I want to go to 'hire' anyone (but have Little to No Choice).

What's wrong or, holding up 'improvements' to 'The Inn'??? Shouldn't 'The Inn' be the place to Hire? (I Go to 'The Market' to sell my produce... nevertherless, I am Forced to go to the Market to 'hire' people. Not Good.

Farm Town keeps 'Adding' to it 'App'... instead of 'improving its existing App.

Farm Town really, really Sucks.
OMG!! You just need to quit... The Devs work really hard to make this GAME fun for us and people like you come on here and whine... We dont want to hear it... Geez, grow up and quit posting negative stuff..
Old Jul 06 2010, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Matt View Post
i was talking about the fish farm facility . it has the same functions of any other factory we have but cant be worked by others

thnx for your reply though
Thats what i'm saying, the fish in the fish farm facility grow in their own time, and can't be sped up, cos fish aren't a product
Old Jul 06 2010, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
HELP!! does anyone know what to do with Flash?? i have uninstalled and reinstalled so many times it is driving me nuts... It keep crashing.......Have deleted the cdn.slashkey file like 5 times... emptied cache etc.. it still keeps crashing.........
Have you tried uninstalling flash, then re-installing your browser, then re-installing flash, it might help, worth a try?
Old Jul 06 2010, 09:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTerry View Post
Have you tried uninstalling flash, then re-installing your browser, then re-installing flash, it might help, worth a try?
Just to add to what Rob said. Use the flash uninstall software from Adobe. This will do a clean uninstall. Find it by doing a Google search "how to uninstall flash player". Follow the instructions.

After the uninstall clear your browsers cache and cookies before doing anything else. Then, log onto Facebook and go into Farmtown. You will be told you need Flash and it will give you a link to install.
Old Jul 06 2010, 09:26 AM

Perhaps the idea is not to have ALL of the facilities. Perhaps one should pick a theme and do it. If they had all come out at the same time, perhaps one could have just decided what they wanted to do and picked some out of the many. I know I have enough facilities, but if I had realized what all was coming, I would not have bought some that I did. Now I am very slow to buy the farmcash ones, so that I am sure, or nearly sure, that when I lay down the farmcash, I actually get the best choice for me. If I buy many more, I will probably end up putting some in storage and exchanging them occasionally.
Old Jul 06 2010, 09:29 AM

Does anyone else have trouble chopping down trees. I click on them all, but unlike harvesting trees, it sometimes seems to get stuck and takes awhile to continue chopping down trees.
Old Jul 06 2010, 09:36 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansd111 View Post
Just to add to what Rob said. Use the flash uninstall software from Adobe. This will do a clean uninstall. Find it by doing a Google search "how to uninstall flash player". Follow the instructions.

After the uninstall clear your browsers cache and cookies before doing anything else. Then, log onto Facebook and go into Farmtown. You will be told you need Flash and it will give you a link to install.
yes i have done that from the adobe site like 4 times already have also deleted the cdn.slashkey folder and have emptied cache each time did both.... nothing seems to help...... yes i reboot also when do both of them...... nothing is helping i actually did both yesterday when it was acting up along with emptying cache and deleting temp files on my pc emptied my trash etc....... nothing is helping.....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 06 2010, 09:43 AM

Default farm coins

Is there any chance we can also buy the facilties with coins as i never have enough farm cash to purchase thanks
Old Jul 06 2010, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
yes i have done that from the adobe site like 4 times already have also deleted the cdn.slashkey folder and have emptied cache each time did both.... nothing seems to help...... yes i reboot also when do both of them...... nothing is helping i actually did both yesterday when it was acting up along with emptying cache and deleting temp files on my pc emptied my trash etc....... nothing is helping.....
by chance.... do you use facebook chat? because for sometime, if i had that open, my browser would completely crash, i would be doing my farm, and it would crash all the time, so i turned the chat off, and it was fine.... just a thought
Old Jul 06 2010, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
Does anyone else have trouble chopping down trees. I click on them all, but unlike harvesting trees, it sometimes seems to get stuck and takes awhile to continue chopping down trees.
Yes, it does seem to get stuck, all you really need to do is click the save button and refresh the farm, and they'll all be done, don't need to wait
Closed Thread