Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 05 2010, 12:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwii View Post
To those who say we are whining about FC..well God Bless you..you must be working but many aren't. Why cut down trees and we can't afford to make something from them. I can't buy FC (limited income) items and I am at level 100 the newbies have better chance to get the better game play. I have played this game from day one and see the FC items much more than ever before.

Where does advertising money go? My friend company pays plenty to advertise here. If this is so great why has so many of my neighbors left..I would rather pay reasonable yearly fee to play a game and forget the FC.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/offers/ you can do surveys,download a app,or a product for FC,all for free.You may from time to time have to go a few rounds with super rewards..who are the ones that run that..to get your FC,but the option is there
Old Jul 05 2010, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarawa View Post
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/offers/ you can do surveys,download a app,or a product for FC,all for free.You may from time to time have to go a few rounds with super rewards..who are the ones that run that..to get your FC,but the option is there
no kidding with the super rewards... they insisted that i send them a conformation email for the app of the day, and i'm like, THERE IS NO EMAIL!!
so then they ask me for a screenshot!!!
Old Jul 05 2010, 01:05 PM
Account Not Linked

I just sent them a screenshot of some software download..I may have to wait a day or 2..but its 5 free fc,added to the 4 fc i recieved 5 mins prior to that for something else.They can be a pain,no doubt,but free is free,and I don't mind jumpin through a hoop or two.
Old Jul 05 2010, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarawa View Post
I just sent them a screenshot of some software download..I may have to wait a day or 2..but its 5 free fc,added to the 4 fc i recieved 5 mins prior to that for something else.They can be a pain,no doubt,but free is free,and I don't mind jumpin through a hoop or two.
for most things, like if you have to goto external sites, ofcourse, they want proof... my gripe is with the app of the day, i mean, its part of facebook to begin with, and super rewards should be able to check that.. instead they keep asking me for an email, when they know full well there is no email with the app of the day, lol

otherwise, yes, its definately worth doing it all, i wouldn't have half the facilities if it wasn't for that... i do buy some with real money, but i've spent maybe $20 in a year.... way cheaper than most games cost
Old Jul 05 2010, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiosweetheart View Post
Ok NOW, it's official. We need Farm # 5. I have completely run out of room!!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the new stuff.....but I really need Farm5 so I have room to put all the new stuff.
Old Jul 05 2010, 01:23 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I thought of an answer,,,,, but decided to pass this time
You just reminded me of one of the guys I was stationed with in Japan. He not once but over and over again. No one wanted to room with him.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 05 2010, 01:34 PM

Default Thank Rual

for all the new updates. We have an incentive to gain more XP's, ty.

I dont like to really ask but I will anyway as I know that you are all very busy. I did write in for suggestions, about having a butoon to water our flowers all at once, as we are all so very busy now, will this be in the near future?

There was something else I suggested about have an old style english pub, then we could grow hops, and barley to sell. Just a thought.

Thank you so much Devs for the fabby upgrade.

Sunflower3668
Old Jul 05 2010, 01:34 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
To those who say we are whining about FC..well God Bless you..you must be working but many aren't. Why cut down trees and we can't afford to make something from them. I can't buy FC (limited income) items and I am at level 100 the newbies have better chance to get the better game play. I have played this game from day one and see the FC items much more than ever before.

Where does advertising money go? My friend company pays plenty to advertise here. If this is so great why has so many of my neighbors left..I would rather pay reasonable yearly fee to play a game and forget the FC.

Have found a way to play Farm Town and get all the current FC items without spending any FC.

Wal Mart has the Farm Town game on that includes every thing that is included in the July 1 update + additional levels up to 200. Gona run down later today and get it, only costs $200.00 Us.

What more can I ask for.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 05 2010, 01:36 PM

Quote:

You just made my point, though I'm sure you didn't mean to.... you've been playing this game since the beginning FOR FREE!!! There's just not a lot of things you can do that don't cost anything, so that's why I think whining about something you've done nothing to support is a bit ungrateful...

And if you're not working, then maybe you should be looking for a job instead of 'whining' about the leisure pastime you're spending so much time on... I'm just sayin....
Old Jul 05 2010, 01:51 PM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Goat View Post
Anyone who wants to see the size of the new boulders check my farm 4, right side. Holy.......!!!!!!!!

heh heh... came to visit from the forum (to see the boulders), and landed riding your bike! LOL
great placement!

Farming in the beautiful Great Smoky Mtns of N.C.,
FT member since May 6, 2009
Piccolo Pete
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2041&farm_ix=0
Closed Thread