Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 24 2009, 04:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavaJane View Post
New stuff is great
I do have a slight niggle... when I am harvesting a friend's field, I go to realtor's to wait for coins etc to catch up (and same with ploughing) as has been suggested that is is best way, when I return to friend's, some crops still remain, and some areas not ploughed.
Even with a refresh etc, not everything is done, unless I wait 20 odd minutes and do something else whilst mini me catches up.
That's only niggle though, I generally sit back and wait for other upgrades quite happliy
I agree with this ive had this problem too. I plowed my friends pineapples the whole thing and clicked everyone of them and then left and came back and half of the field was there? kinda of odd. And sometimes when i leave and come back from plowing or harvesting i either dont get my coins or exp points like they just vanish
Old Nov 24 2009, 04:46 AM

New to forum.
I have XLINK error and cant load FT, ok with all other games.
Cant tell which WT I'm on as it does not load that far ??
HELP please.
Old Nov 24 2009, 05:52 AM

See also ffsarge -- seems to be an issue with some, but not with others. My neighbor is the one who told me I was on level 43. I am sure there are others with the same problem -- sorry i couldn't figure out how to group them all under one heading! This forum is ,unfortunately, kinda kinda kinda a little bit confusing
Old Nov 24 2009, 06:18 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by TartanLady View Post
love the improvements but i bought manor and 2 swimming pools lol up and down levels poof they vanished
I am very upset. Everytime I get a gift and try to place it on my farm it disappears. So many problems with this game and the biggest one is no land expansion. I do appreciate the new releases but don't do us much good if they disappear when trying to place item.
Old Nov 24 2009, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bemidjibelle View Post
Is there any way you could please let us change farm coins into cash? I refuse to pay real money for the cash, but have over 7,000,000 coins and want to buy many of the new things that are only available if you have alot of cash. Could you have an exchange for us, so that we could turn our coins into cash if we wanted to? It is no fun just to buy the cash with real money.... it would be great if we could exchange. Thanks!
I am pretty sure that the whole purpose for the FT cash is that people will "buy" the cash with real money .... I could be wrong, but kind of makes sense?
Old Nov 24 2009, 06:24 AM

i cannot get on my farm when i load game it comes up in just a little square.....any reported problems
Also i have had money going missing it just seem to go in lumps sums?
Old Nov 24 2009, 07:10 AM

Raul--Is the end of your post a hint of things to come?? More land?? So much new stuff and nowhere to put it!
Old Nov 24 2009, 07:30 AM

I love all of the new items! I noticed a small omission when redoing my farm with the new picket fencing though. There are no gates for the picket fences. My farm is done in the white picket fence and I had to leave the old white gates up. Could you please add picket fence gates?
Old Nov 24 2009, 08:08 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollyjb View Post
i cannot get on my farm when i load game it comes up in just a little square.....any reported problems
Also i have had money going missing it just seem to go in lumps sums?
I'm having the same problem with the little square.
Old Nov 24 2009, 09:14 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Need new level properties system

Anyone can show me about new level system?

Level | EXP | Unlocked what?

Thanks you very much!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread