Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 11 2010, 03:55 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

These are great improvements!! Thanks so much for all the effort you put into this application, making it more user-friendly and fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hey there,

Read below the recent updates to FarmTown. These are mainly bug fixes and a couple of new features as well.

1. There is a 'Buy One' and 'Buy Multiple' option when you click on any item in your farm which is sold in coins which cost < 50000 coins. This will save you going to the store and looking up the items. The 'Buy Multiple' option will allow you to buy multiple fences, trees and other items very quickly.

2. There are 6 new Paths and 2 new Roads in the Paths/Ground section on the store. There are 1 new path (sidewalk) and sand patches on the gift section as well. The 2 Roads have the pieces a little bigger so you can put cars on top without much trouble. If the pieces were smaller, then is more likely that when you put objects on top they "sink" or get overlapped in part with some of the path pieces. This is an area we are planning to improve in the near future.

3. The lost of items in the Windmill, Coffee Grinder, Sushi Restaurant and Seafood Restaurant should now be solved. When you open any of those facilities again, whatever is there is what you are going to have as a starting point moving forward. Some users will lose products, others will see some of the lost products comming back, but moving forward, there shouldn't be any more product lost.

4. Many old items now rotates: Hay bale, Boulders, Sacks, Telephone Poles, Double Light Post, Wind Generator, Rooster Compass, Lemonade stand, Ice cream, cotton, popcorn, hotdog carts and Tree trunk with axe.

5. When fishing, there were some weird negatives coins popping up most of the time, this has been solved as well.

6. There were some neighbours that were not appearing on the 'My Neighbours' tab, so users can not remove them. Moving forward, all neighbours will always appear on that tab, so you can always have the option of removing them.

Thanks

--Raul
Old Jul 11 2010, 04:00 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
We did have snow, in December
Would love to have to option for a snow covered farm landscape -- like the options for the new tall and taller grass and black earth backgrounds.
Old Jul 11 2010, 04:06 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeeeone6804 View Post
myself, my mother and my husband have came up with a bunch of ideas for you guys.

1.) chocolate covered raspberries
2.) chocolate covered bananas
3.) chocolate covered peanuts
4.) banana splits
5.) fried catfish
6.) be able to harvest the pigs
7.) make pickled beets
8.) pickled peppers
9.) pickled eggs
10.) pickled pigs feet
11.) do more things with the fish besides sushi
12.) be able to make more marmalades
13.) be able to make apple butter, pear butter, guacamole, garlic butter, lemon marmalade
14.) be able to make peanut oil and sunflower oil
15.) be able to make peach jame
16.) make prunes from the plums
17.) make more of the factories avalible to by with coins
18.) watermelon candy, water melon pickles
19.) come out with a 5th farm
20.) make raisins
21.) be able to make chocolate covered raisins.

Ummm there is a thread for suggestions.... your ideas will never get past the front gate in this thread.........

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 11 2010, 04:27 AM

Level:
XP:

there is a small problem when answering "work farm messages" i arrived on farms a few times today only to have the dude asking me to send gifts. then i have lost the ability to work that farm ... I did refresh and got that back .... but many won't think of that.. just thought i would bring that to your attention........

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 11 2010, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberdh View Post
Yes, that is exactly why. To have two of the same facility they need to be on separate farms.

Is that true for the Wine Cellar? The cellar costs FT$$ and produces the champagne etc....big income. I have 4 wineries and the cellar, and seem to be stockpiling the champagne and white wine barrels, and the red wine container. It would be nice if I could have two producing cellars.... then I could make more than 3-5 Million a day....lol, lol

Does anyone have two Cellars??
or
Two Juice Plants?
or
Two Dairy Plants?
Old Jul 11 2010, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Is that true for the Wine Cellar? The cellar costs FT$$ and produces the champagne etc....big income. I have 4 wineries and the cellar, and seem to be stockpiling the champagne and white wine barrels, and the red wine container. It would be nice if I could have two producing cellars.... then I could make more than 3-5 Million a day....lol, lol

Does anyone have two Cellars??
or
Two Juice Plants?
or
Two Dairy Plants?
I have two Dairies. One is on my first farm and the other on the third farm. I am able to collect from both. If they were on the same farm, I would only be able to collect from one, as the second would only be there as a decoration.

Ops...I have a dairy on farm 1, 2 & 3 and collect from all.

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Jul 11 2010, 07:57 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

very impressed with all the latest updates, paths, roads, muti buy is especially pleasing as i'm a tree ( and now a path) addict. Thank you very much developers and also to Raul for the information. One very happy farmer here
Old Jul 11 2010, 08:40 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Borgies View Post
...I have a dairy on farm 1, 2 & 3 and collect from all.
Oi?? I knew we could have a dairy barn on each farm and all would work but I was under the impression that only one dairy would work regardless that they were on separate farms.
Well. Who'da thunk??

Old Jul 11 2010, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Borgies View Post
I have two Dairies. One is on my first farm and the other on the third farm. I am able to collect from both. If they were on the same farm, I would only be able to collect from one, as the second would only be there as a decoration.

Ops...I have a dairy on farm 1, 2 & 3 and collect from all.
I have multiple dairy sheds too.... no problem

My question was this..... would two facilities like a Wine Cellar (which costs FT$$) on two different farms,allow for the production of twice as much bottled wine coming from the wineries.

No big deal to use coin and experiment, but the Cellar is FT$$
Old Jul 11 2010, 09:01 AM

Level:
XP:

Wow, thanks Devs. I love the new paths and roads. Ive been waiting eagerly for soil for my flowerbeds. I used harvested bits, but it meant I couldnt have anybody in there to plow or they would plow up my beds. So Im happy :-D
I also only play this apps now on FB and I would LOVE a 5th farm ;-)
Closed Thread