Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 20 2010, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by l!sa View Post
I like the changes, but i'd also like more levels and more challenges. It seems that all my neighbors have migrated to FV because they are bored with just planting and plowing to make coins to buy old stuff. More new stuff please.
same here i have lost so many neighbours to farmville ,i get so few gifts from them now ,and i really needed the fuel as i cant buy it ,that i no longer spend the time in farmtown now anymore.Its tedious with 2 farms very little fuel and having to do it manually.
Old Feb 20 2010, 04:50 PM

Thumbs up Farmtown vs Farmville

I still don't understand why you would like farmville over farmtown. You can't hire to harvest or plow and you can't chat while someone is working. That is why I like farmtown.

I do like the new items and hopefully will bring your neighbors back
Old Feb 20 2010, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfpritch View Post
As with seeds and fruit trees, I feel that the animals should be in the store for purchase. It is hard enough having enough fuel to plant and harvest. We have to rely on friends to send fuel tanks. But now you want us to rely on friends for animals to harvest too. What else are we to do with the millions and millions of coins we have on hand?

The only way to get the goose or Llama is to buy them. Some are available to be bought and some are gifts. Just give this program some time, there are still great things to come. Just watch for them.

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.
Old Feb 20 2010, 05:12 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you for these updates. I am a huge fan of the chicken coop and have many chicks. The extra storage is a huge gift as well!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 20 2010, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by txfishermn View Post
Is this it? Level 60 and no further? I would like a bigger farm or at least another. This is a great addiction!
You need a THIRD farm?
Old Feb 20 2010, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
I noticed that we can not hire to harvest the animals, is there a reason for this? It's not that big a deal just wondering. Also I would like to see the other animals harvested, like maybe meat from the pigs, without killing the pigs for the ones that don't like that idea.

Howinhell do you get meat from an animal without killing it? Said "ones" probably think meat comes naturally wrapped in cellophane.
Old Feb 20 2010, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by felicitycoombs View Post
it would take a long time to make your money back on these new sheds. I like my animals and only keep a small number so I am not bothering to lock them up in sheds.
Doesn't sound like you have to "lock them up." I put a fence around my sheep barn, because it just seemed to make sense (btw, devs, thank for including the llama wool: I had one just for fun, but nice to have him be utile), but my hens are running free like my sister's do in RL.

I should say my "hen," only one so far, but friends can send me a few (hint)
Old Feb 20 2010, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe101 View Post
Boring boring boring this update is boring like the last one. Animals slow the game down got rid of all mine for this reason so why would i want to get more animals just to use these buildings I know I could have the buildings for decoration but would of been happy with new seeds more than anything.
It just keeps getting worse.
Why would you want more animals? because, maybe, it's fun?
Old Feb 20 2010, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramseye45 View Post
I still don't understand why you would like farmville over farmtown. You can't hire to harvest or plow and you can't chat while someone is working. That is why I like farmtown.

I do like the new items and hopefully will bring your neighbors back
Trouble is theres not enough new items and others cant harvest them or anything and as for chat most workers work in full screen so you cant chat to them anyway.In farmville you interact in so many different ways with folk by collecting items from them or help them make , build and assemble things and by fertilizing there crops and feeding chickens.My facebook page is full of comments , jokes and general chat all to do with FV and its fun.

Dont get me wrong i like FT and it was my very favourite upto a few weeks ago ,but i got into FV and the continuous things to do and achieve have changed my thoughts.I think it was the growing basket that did it for me in FT,it didnt work untill valentines was almost over yet FV had gift collecting to exchange for nice items as well as gift exchanging to neighbours and free grabs up for the taking plus loads more going on ,at Christmas they had gift giving to put under a tree that grew and looked fab when finished.

Guess im just bored with just sowing and harvesting and nothing else, accumulating XP thats no good to me and coins i cant spend.

But hey ho i'll still be doing it lol
Old Feb 20 2010, 06:28 PM

I like both games, but FV is very time consuming watching teh feed to get items, especially fuel. Without finding in in eggs, you can only do 150 plots every 6 hours counting using all 3 vehicles. Here I can do an entire farm once a day seeding and hire the plowing and harvesting done by others. So I have one farm devoted entirely to crops and the other one devoted to decor. I love having 2 farms. I do agree the animals make it lag and for that reason, it would have been nice to put animals in the barn. To me, the coins is not the issue. I have planted alot and have lots of coins, so making them is not important. Still neat to be able to harvest them with one click and hopefully no tear drops above their heads.

Sure we got alot of valentines on Farmville, but only 6 items to choose from and nothing particurlary geered to the realistic farmer. Here you get alot of choices for coin items. There, most of the new items are cash and teh coin ones usually are part of the cash theme ones and, actually, I rarely want them anyway.

Here I got 100 storage without raising a bunch of barns.

I really do like both, but this game is alot more laid back and is enjoyable for that reason. The other one keeps you continually checking the feed and getting people to help you all the time. I have talked to people more on this game than FV. Conversation on FV is basically, could you help me by sending me stable parts? lol. I like helping people, but here we have talked about lots of things.
Closed Thread