Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Yesterday, 03:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caine1 View Post
When claiming rewards, we have the possibility of sorting items to facilitate our choice of reward. However, sorting items according to quantities in storage does not always function properly.
Hi Caine,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the Farm Pass.
You will need to give a specific example of trhe sort not working as they all seem to be working for me.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Today, 11:12 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

farm pass seems to be broken, I have a task help in 28 funeral homes, I have worked every neighbor in my my feed, even checked a few farms to see if they have the funeral home via show farm stats some show 2 or 3 owned and I have not been credited as working any at all
Old Today, 11:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
farm pass seems to be broken, I have a task help in 28 funeral homes, I have worked every neighbor in my my feed, even checked a few farms to see if they have the funeral home via show farm stats some show 2 or 3 owned and I have not been credited as working any at all
Hi Keef,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the Farm Pass as this has nothing to do with the current release. When you have a problem or question that is not about any of the things listed in the current release please post in the Help & Support section in the appropriate thread for the subject of your problem.
I will need the account ID for the set of farms you are having this problem on. The farms connected with the email you have registered here does not show that farm pass goal you are asking about.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Today, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Keef,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the Farm Pass as this has nothing to do with the current release. When you have a problem or question that is not about any of the things listed in the current release please post in the Help & Support section in the appropriate thread for the subject of your problem.
I will need the account ID for the set of farms you are having this problem on. The farms connected with the email you have registered here does not show that farm pass goal you are asking about.
farm ID is 727691242
Old Today, 11:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
farm ID is 727691242
Hi Keef,
Did you possibly do the work of the neighbors facilities prior to checking what goals you had for the day? If you don't open the farm pass to see the new goals for the day prior to doing any work that might apply for one of the goals then they do not apply for those goals. I had one for ingredient packs this morning but had not checked the goals before storing a couple of those and they did not count.
Now that you have looked at the goals then any further work for those should apply.
If that is not how it happened then I do not know why they did not apply. Keep checking as you work more facility posts.
Old Today, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Hi Keef,
Did you possibly do the work of the neighbors facilities prior to checking what goals you had for the day? If you don't open the farm pass to see the new goals for the day prior to doing any work that might apply for one of the goals then they do not apply for those goals. I had one for ingredient packs this morning but had not checked the goals before storing a couple of those and they did not count.
Now that you have looked at the goals then any further work for those should apply.
I opened the goals over 11 hours ago, worked facilities in the last hour
Old Today, 11:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I opened the goals over 11 hours ago, worked facilities in the last hour
Hi Keef,
I just checked and you have the preference checked to skip Funeral Facilities. That is why you didn't get any for the farm pass goal because you don't work them.
Old Today, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Hi Keef,
I just checked and you have the preference checked to skip Funeral Facilities. That is why you didn't get any for the farm pass goal because you don't work them.
that's weird as I've always thought I work all facilities, thanks for your help

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs