Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 13 2024, 07:14 AM

Arrow Posting to Facebook

just posting feedback about block post to facebook I just made because they selectively block what they want.. because there really is no way to benefit from posting anymore here in game request pages .. barely anyone of my GAME friends actually click requests pages here.. so I get maybe a couple bonuses.. a couple ingredients, a gift here and there that is needed for FARMPASS.. have multiple accounts to get those is all I could try.. that is pain in the rear.. too much time to play this game to do that repeatedly.. so .. I try to post to fb.. lol.. what a joke, their appeal process.. lol.
I LOVE THIS GAME!

so I try to appeal fb removal of post with this..

"what? you remove things to keep the community respectful/safe? My post WAS respectful/safe. I posted content from game that was first allowed on fb and there are groups to post this, that other people play same game. Game play, NOT for money, it is real site. Then you remove game, then you block group posting from game's new site? Then block my post to my page? Maybe going to block me? but I can request review. BUT HOW? there's NO OPTION to pick to describe my appeal? so how can I appeal?? :-( "

Thanks for listening. No reply needed.
But if we can't find a way to post to a group here that people actually click.. my time MAY END.. but I don't want it to.
-Sundos
Old Sep 13 2024, 01:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
just posting feedback about block post to facebook I just made because they selectively block what they want.. because there really is no way to benefit from posting anymore here in game request pages .. barely anyone of my GAME friends actually click requests pages here.. so I get maybe a couple bonuses.. a couple ingredients, a gift here and there that is needed for FARMPASS.. have multiple accounts to get those is all I could try.. that is pain in the rear.. too much time to play this game to do that repeatedly.. so .. I try to post to fb.. lol.. what a joke, their appeal process.. lol.
I LOVE THIS GAME!

so I try to appeal fb removal of post with this..

"what? you remove things to keep the community respectful/safe? My post WAS respectful/safe. I posted content from game that was first allowed on fb and there are groups to post this, that other people play same game. Game play, NOT for money, it is real site. Then you remove game, then you block group posting from game's new site? Then block my post to my page? Maybe going to block me? but I can request review. BUT HOW? there's NO OPTION to pick to describe my appeal? so how can I appeal?? :-( "

Thanks for listening. No reply needed.
But if we can't find a way to post to a group here that people actually click.. my time MAY END.. but I don't want it to.
-Sundos
Hi Sundos,
I moved your post to its own thread as this has nothing to do with the thread you posted it in.
I am sorry, but there is nothing we can do about Facebook removing posts in the Facebook groups or your timeline. The game is not the only things that Facebook has been removing that doesn't make sense and other things that are not getting removed that should be.

The only safe place to post your requests is through the game wall requests. The only thing I can suggest as Facebook keeps removing posts is more will have to depend on that to work your posts. You might post on your own timeline or in those grouups just a simple message that you have posted in the Wall Requests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.