Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 09 2021, 07:13 AM

I used to get gas more I used to the more! I get enough gas to plant enough the gas I get enough!
Old Nov 09 2021, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molaquilts View Post
I used to get gas more I used to the more! I get enough gas to plant enough the gas I get enough!

Hi Molaquilts

Im sorry you are getting less fuel, but nothing has changed when you refuel.

If you wish, you can go to the following thread from our Game guide to get the information about how fuel is calculated when refuelling:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338882

I had a look at your data and you refuelled today and got 36,880. The less fuel tanks you have in your storage then the less fuel you will get while refuelling.

I also saw you are sharing your fuel when hiring or to your superneighbor, I dont know if it is first or last, but I would suggest you to not do that at least for some time while you try to build up your fuel.

You have the Gas Station, this is a service facility which is loaded with fuel tanks to be sold. If you have the tools to load this facility, then please uncheck the fuel tanks into the Gas station. If you do not have tools to load it, then please do not fill the fuel tanks or you will sell them.

You can exchange all your gifts for fuel tanks.

You have 33 farms but you only have 7 Oil pumps. You can have 1 oil pump per farm to produce more crude oil and then fill your Oil refinery to produce Fuel tanks.
Also try to post your Oil refinery to let your friends work it and then you can refill it to produce more fuel tanks.
Old Nov 12 2021, 02:23 PM

I can't fuel ?
Old Nov 12 2021, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molaquilts View Post
I can't fuel ?
Hi Molaquilts

You refueled today, November 12th, at 08:00 AM eastern time.
You can only refuel once a day.
Old Nov 14 2021, 02:16 PM

Default Fuel

Hi, I just relaod fuel and it gave me only 2 millions something and I had almost 5 millions of fuel in reserve. Where does my fuel go. It is not the first time my fuel disapear. And I am not talking about the fuel that I am using, that someone seems to think. I click at the bottom right to reload and had almost 5millions fuel and I only got 2 millions something. There must be something going wrong, its been like 3 times I loose millions of fuel. I am getting discouring...trying to work hard to get lots of fuel and it disapears. Help me please. I would like my fuel back
Old Nov 14 2021, 02:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine3 View Post
Hi, I just relaod fuel and it gave me only 2 millions something and I had almost 5 millions of fuel in reserve. Where does my fuel go. It is not the first time my fuel disapear. And I am not talking about the fuel that I am using, that someone seems to think. I click at the bottom right to reload and had almost 5millions fuel and I only got 2 millions something. There must be something going wrong, its been like 3 times I loose millions of fuel. I am getting discouring...trying to work hard to get lots of fuel and it disapears. Help me please. I would like my fuel back
Hi Sunshine,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about fuel.
Each fuel tank in your storage only gives you 300 fuel when you refuel. Maybe you are reading the number incorrectly

You only have 1 oil refinery and that is not going to produce enough for 5 million in a week since the last time you refueled.
I am sorry, but we do not see where you are losing any fuel as you do not have a gas station which is the only thing you could load with fuel tanks that would take away your fuel.
If you wish you can contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 14 2021, 11:04 PM

Post Multi Planter - will not Plant

I purchased the multi-planter today. When I click on it and select the plant items option on the menu, nothing happens.

Can you advise please.

Regards,

Tim
Old Nov 14 2021, 11:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by patewilliam View Post
I purchased the multi-planter today. When I click on it and select the plant items option on the menu, nothing happens.

Can you advise please.

Regards,

Tim
Hi Tim,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools.

You can find how to use the multi-planter in the Game Guide chapter 21 about Tools. Here is a link to the post about those:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...38#post5825038
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 16 2021, 07:06 AM

This is my problem, pre-covid I always had about 100 million fuel cans. So because I had a surplus I always hired people without fuel. Now I am running out of fuel. I'm guessing that the reason is that I can't help other farmers to rake. etc. Is this correct.
When will that be enabled?
Old Nov 16 2021, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kperry7411 View Post
This is my problem, pre-covid I always had about 100 million fuel cans. So because I had a surplus I always hired people without fuel. Now I am running out of fuel. I'm guessing that the reason is that I can't help other farmers to rake. etc. Is this correct.
When will that be enabled?
Hi kperry

First of all we dont know when that feature will be added back to the game.
Anyway you dont get such high amount for Help given to think that made you have less fuel tanks while refuelling.

I had a look at your data and saw that you are not sharing your fuel now what is good while you try to build it up.

Please consider that you have been upgrading farms and the most you add to those farms then the more fuel you will use.

I also saw that you have 2 Gas station on your farms. The Gas station is a service facility which is loaded with fuel tanks to be sold. So if you have the tools to fill your Gas stations please uncheck the fuel tanks so you dont sell them and if you fill them manually, just dont fill it with the fuel tanks.

You work for others at market, so before accepting a job, read the hiring message and see if the farmer is sharing the fuel and you also can change your message at market to let them know you dont have fuel.

Other thing you can try is to change all gifts for fuel tanks and when you post your facilities, try to constantly refill your Oil refineries to get as much fuel tanks as possible.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity