Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 16 2021, 01:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF1976 View Post
When working on farms for which you are a super neighbor it would be nice to be able to use the sprinkler to water their flowers. I have at least one person who has several farms dedicated to flowers. They have evidently put much time and effort into planting different flowers in a pattern that is very elaborate. However trying to water them with just a watering can is *very* time consuming. Being able to use the sprinkler would make reviving dead flowers easy.
Hi FF,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about super neighbors.
You can used the tan colored sprinkler to water the flowers on anyone's farms as long as you own it.

You can not use the higher level sprinklers on a farm you are super neighbor for if your neighbor doesn't own them. You would not want to use those just for watering the flowers as that would mess up their irrigation of any crops or trees or flowers for shortening the time to grow of those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 23 2021, 10:27 AM

I'm in need of neighbors as well but I'm told my neighbors list is full. Seriously? Oh, and I'm told that in order to have more storage, I need more neighbors. Really? Well how in the holy brick of cheese do we do that if out neighbors list is always full. GIVE US A BREAK!!
Old Jul 23 2021, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillardK54 View Post
I'm in need of neighbors as well but I'm told my neighbors list is full. Seriously? Oh, and I'm told that in order to have more storage, I need more neighbors. Really? Well how in the holy brick of cheese do we do that if out neighbors list is always full. GIVE US A BREAK!!
Hi MillardK54

I moved your post to the thread about Neighbors in Help & Support in order to be able to answer you.
The thread for Neighbors Requests in Social forum is only to post your request for new neighbors.

The Neighbors Limit is based on how many digits the database can hold, it varies because not all IDs are the same length. ID's are normally 8 to 15 characters in length, so the number of neighbours you can have can vary from 80 to around 110, depending on the ID's. At the present time, it is a limitation of the game, and can't be increased.

You have 104 neighbors so that is your limit and that is why you are getting the message your neighbors list is full.

To be able to add new neighbors, you should check the ones you already have and see if they are still playing. If they arent, then you can delete them as neighbors and try to add new ones.

Anyway, if you dont have space in your item storage to store more items and it is not possible to add more neighbors as you are at your limit, then you can also check if you need all the items stored or you caN try the Super Storage tools.

You have information about the Super Storage tools, in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...18#post6050218
Old Jul 25 2021, 07:42 PM

Default Trouble working neighbor farms

Hi,

I worked my neighbor's farms last night before I went to bed. When I got up this morning, almost all of them were still "pink" so I couldn't work them. They've been like that all day. I wasn't sure if we still need to clear our memcache with the new HTML5 version. I tried using the link I have and I couldn't sign in to Facebook. In fact, I got locked out of FB because it said I had posted too much and they wanted to prevent spam. All I did was click the memcache link. Hadn't posted anything for several hours.

Also - I don't know if this is related or different, but a couple of my neighbors whom I've had for years show up on my Wall, but when I try to work their facilities, I get an error that I'm not friends with that person. For example, I try to work "Mary's" farms, and I get an error that I can't work Emma's farms because we're not friends. I can access Mary's farm in other ways - for coop quests, etc., but I can't work her facilities.

Any help appreciated. And DO we still need to clear our memcache? And if so, can you send the link again? Maybe the one I had bookmarked no longer works. At least it didn't today.
Old Jul 25 2021, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Hi,

I worked my neighbor's farms last night before I went to bed. When I got up this morning, almost all of them were still "pink" so I couldn't work them. They've been like that all day. I wasn't sure if we still need to clear our memcache with the new HTML5 version. I tried using the link I have and I couldn't sign in to Facebook. In fact, I got locked out of FB because it said I had posted too much and they wanted to prevent spam. All I did was click the memcache link. Hadn't posted anything for several hours.

Also - I don't know if this is related or different, but a couple of my neighbors whom I've had for years show up on my Wall, but when I try to work their facilities, I get an error that I'm not friends with that person. For example, I try to work "Mary's" farms, and I get an error that I can't work Emma's farms because we're not friends. I can access Mary's farm in other ways - for coop quests, etc., but I can't work her facilities.

Any help appreciated. And DO we still need to clear our memcache? And if so, can you send the link again? Maybe the one I had bookmarked no longer works. At least it didn't today.
Hi Susan

I moved your post to the thread about Neighbors.

Im sorry Facebook blocked you, we really dont know what were you doing before they blocked you, it could be you were working too fast, opening too many tabs or anything that makes them think you could be a spammer.

Till you are blocked then you will not be able to post and all you can do is wait and/or try to contact Facebook to report what had happened.

About your problem working neighbors facilities:

It seems that this tends to happen when a farmer is managing two different accounts so they have the access for them both.
They are probably using the switch user in Facebook to switch between both accounts on the same device and also same browser.

They can try the following:

.- Before switching to the other account, close the browser and then reopen. Then switch accounts and check if that fixed the problem.

.- If that doesnt work, then they have to be sure to log out of both accounts, close the browser and open again. Only log into one account and post from it. Check if the posts are correct. If they are, then they could try the other account to see if everything works correctly.

Developers have not made any changes for posting, so maybe Facebook has changed something that makes the posts show up wrong.

If nothing works for them then they can also contact Support and let them know what is happening.

This is the link for memcache:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Jul 25 2021, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Susan

I moved your post to the thread about Neighbors.

Im sorry Facebook blocked you, we really dont know what were you doing before they blocked you, it could be you were working too fast, opening too many tabs or anything that makes them think you could be a spammer.

Till you are blocked then you will not be able to post and all you can do is wait and/or try to contact Facebook to report what had happened.

About your problem working neighbors facilities:

It seems that this tends to happen when a farmer is managing two different accounts so they have the access for them both.
They are probably using the switch user in Facebook to switch between both accounts on the same device and also same browser.

They can try the following:

.- Before switching to the other account, close the browser and then reopen. Then switch accounts and check if that fixed the problem.

.- If that doesnt work, then they have to be sure to log out of both accounts, close the browser and open again. Only log into one account and post from it. Check if the posts are correct. If they are, then they could try the other account to see if everything works correctly.

Developers have not made any changes for posting, so maybe Facebook has changed something that makes the posts show up wrong.

If nothing works for them then they can also contact Support and let them know what is happening.

This is the link for memcache:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Hi Mary.

I'm not talking about working a superneighbor's farms, sorry I wasn't clear. I'm trying to work my neighbors' facilities. I don't have any superneighbors. I also only have one account, so that's not it. And honestly - I hadn't done ANYTHING before trying to clear my memcache except open my Farmtown Wall to see if everyone's facilities were still pink. They were, so I tried the memcache thing. Now THIS could be part of the problem - I was accessing my farm on Chrome but I had the memcache thing bookmarked on FF so I went to FF to try to clear my memcache. That's where I got blocked. I can actually still access my farm on Chrome. I'll try clearing my memcache on Chrome to see if that fixes it. Keep your fingers crossed that I don't get blocked on Chrome, too! LOL
Old Jul 25 2021, 09:01 PM

The good news is that I was able to clear my memcache on Chrome without getting banned from FB. The bad news is that I still can't work my neighbors' facilities. I'm talking about the pending_in_wall page. If someone new posts their facilities - someone I didn't work last night, I can do those. But everyone I've already done seems to be stuck on pink. Right now I'm #1 in this week's NCC but there are close contenders. I want to do all I can to keep it that way, so I'd really like to be able to work everyones' facilities, FT addict that I am.
Old Jul 25 2021, 09:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi Mary.

I'm not talking about working a superneighbor's farms, sorry I wasn't clear. I'm trying to work my neighbors' facilities. I don't have any superneighbors. I also only have one account, so that's not it. And honestly - I hadn't done ANYTHING before trying to clear my memcache except open my Farmtown Wall to see if everyone's facilities were still pink. They were, so I tried the memcache thing. Now THIS could be part of the problem - I was accessing my farm on Chrome but I had the memcache thing bookmarked on FF so I went to FF to try to clear my memcache. That's where I got blocked. I can actually still access my farm on Chrome. I'll try clearing my memcache on Chrome to see if that fixes it. Keep your fingers crossed that I don't get blocked on Chrome, too! LOL
Hi Susan,
What Marymarcel was telling you about is the one where you said "For example, I try to work "Mary's" farms, and I get an error that I can't work Emma's farms because we're not friends." It is not you that has to do what she said to try. You need to tell Mary what she said to do. This has shown up recently when players are either using 2 of theikr own accounts or logging into a friends account to help out by posting. We don't knnow what Facebook changed but it is not clearing fronm one account to the other when you switch accounts.
The memcache is still valid for use, but remember that only clears your data on the server and forces it to reload it. It would not work for clearing the facility work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 25 2021, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Susan,
What Marymarcel was telling you about is the one where you said "For example, I try to work "Mary's" farms, and I get an error that I can't work Emma's farms because we're not friends." It is not you that has to do what she said to try. You need to tell Mary what she said to do. This has shown up recently when players are either using 2 of theikr own accounts or logging into a friends account to help out by posting. We don't knnow what Facebook changed but it is not clearing fronm one account to the other when you switch accounts.
The memcache is still valid for use, but remember that only clears your data on the server and forces it to reload it. It would not work for clearing the facility work.
Oh, Ok. I get what you're saying about the issue with my neighbors' farms.

So any ideas about why my facility work isn't clearing on the pending_in_wall page? Anything I can do to help that? I can check again in the morning but I'm thinking it's probably been close to 24 hours for some of them.
Old Jul 25 2021, 09:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Oh, Ok. I get what you're saying about the issue with my neighbors' farms.

So any ideas about why my facility work isn't clearing on the pending_in_wall page? Anything I can do to help that? I can check again in the morning but I'm thinking it's probably been close to 24 hours for some of them.
Hi Susan,
It doesn't matter how many hours since you have worked an individuals facilities. It requires an 8 hour stop of all facility work, so if you tried to work Mary's even though you got the wrong ones it still resets that time.
Check in the Show Times -Gamewide for Rework Facilities and Rework Service Facilities and that will shgow you how long you have to wait in hours or will have a green check. If it has the green check then you can work them. The time shown will be any thing up to 8 hours.

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbors, neighbour, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors