Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 21 2019, 08:28 PM
Account Not Linked

IT WORKED! , Thank you so much Taz
Old Sep 25 2019, 05:22 PM

Default how come the numbers are different on this one

anyone know why the amount pending is different to what is shown in the facility..I dont have any service facilities running
Attached Images
File Type: jpg different.JPG (30.5 KB, 11 views)
Old Sep 25 2019, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehair View Post
anyone know why the amount pending is different to what is shown in the facility..I dont have any service facilities running
Hi bluehair

The only thing we can think about is the facility manager hadn't updated correctly at that time.

Please reload the game and check again.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Sep 25 2019, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi bluehair

The only thing we can think about is the facility manager hadn't updated correctly at that time.

Please reload the game and check again.
have reloaded and the numbers are still different
Old Sep 25 2019, 08:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
have reloaded and the numbers are still different
Hi bluehair,
I am not sure how you set up the facility manager to show only the one facility nor why the numbers pending are different as even if you set the facility manager filters to only show certain facilities the Pending amount at the top doesn't change. It should be showing everything pending in non-working, regular and service facilities as a total and changing the filters does not change that number.
Is that the only facility that has any work at all in it pending?

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 25 2019, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi bluehair,
I am not sure how you set up the facility manager to show only the one facility nor why the numbers pending are different as even if you set the facility manager filters to only show certain facilities the Pending amount at the top doesn't change. It should be showing everything pending in non-working, regular and service facilities as a total and changing the filters does not change that number.
Is that the only facility that has any work at all in it pending?

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
yes it is the only facility that has work pending on it and doing the memcache thing numbers are still different
Old Sep 25 2019, 08:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
yes it is the only facility that has work pending on it and doing the memcache thing numbers are still different
Hi bluehair,
Then the only thing I can suggest is to contact Support about it as I am not sure why the number is different.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 01 2019, 07:00 AM

Working neighbours posts. Several of us are having problems working neighbours posts. It will allow us to work either their regular facilities or their service facilities but not both. Several of my neighbours as well as myself am experiencing this.
Old Oct 01 2019, 07:50 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbi-Sue View Post
Working neighbours posts. Several of us are having problems working neighbours posts. It will allow us to work either their regular facilities or their service facilities but not both. Several of my neighbours as well as myself am experiencing this.
Hi Bobbi-Sue,

The only thing you can do for this is check the Check the Show Times Clock in the Tool box, in the Gamewide section and look for what is showing next to Rework Facilities and Rework Service Facilities.

That clock resets to 8 hours every time you work any of your friends facilities, it does not matter who it was for.

You have 2 options:

Look in the Show Times clock and see what time it is showing next to the set that it's not letting you work today.

Option 1: In order for the ones that you can not work to show up as being available to work, that's the amount of time you need to stop working ANY of your friends facilites for. You want to see a green check mark there before you start working any more facility requests for any of your friends (no matter who it is).

Option 2: OR you can continue working the ones it lets you work today and ignore the ones it doesn't, wait until you are done for the day and then make sure you have an 8 hour break where you do not work ANY facility requests at all for anyone. Then after your 8 hour break, check the Show times again and make sure you see a green check mark for both types of Facility work before you start working any Facility Requests.
Old Oct 03 2019, 04:14 PM

Earlier today, I was getting messages on my farms that there were too many facilities and that I needed to move them. The message has stopped now, but was that a glitch associated with the last update? I've never seen that message before and I've been playing for more than 10 years.

Thank you

Tags
can't post from facility, cash out, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, find facility on farm, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility