Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 26 2018, 06:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by katintn View Post
Been away awhile, recently came back.. don't know what the Non-Ingredients mean... is that things that ARE NOT used in any facilities for anything but we produce?
Hi katintn,
I moved your post to the subject thread about storage.
Yes a Non-ingredient is anything that has no further use in any facilities or services. You have 2 categories for use in the market.

Non-ingredients which you can use to sell anything that has no further use in any facility.

Non-ingredients (for me) lists any ingredient that you don't have a facility that uses the product. If you don't own a facility that can use the ingredient then you have the option in this category to sell those items that you are not currently using. If you check the box for an item then it can be sold by clicking the Sell Selected button. If you don't check the box then that item is not sold.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 24 2018, 12:10 PM

I had a message a while back that I had too many gifts so had to use or put them in my storage. Is there a tools or ? that will increase the storage capacity you have in your gift box ?
Old Apr 24 2018, 12:22 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
I had a message a while back that I had too many gifts so had to use or put them in my storage. Is there a tools or ? that will increase the storage capacity you have in your gift box ?
Hi WingmanFarm,

Some of the gifting tools do that, but you have to buy the previous tools, before you can buy those. Here's the link to the Game Guide >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...62#post6006162
Old May 16 2018, 07:45 PM

I went to accept a bonus and got a message saying I have over 11 million and cannot accept anymore. >>>No items were sent to your storage by the Mayor since you already reached the limit of 11,000,000 Coins worth of products every 12 hours. <<<

So I cleared it down to just over 7 million but it will still not accept anything and I am still getting the same message. I did the memme clearing but that did not help.

Do I have to wait for 12 hours before I can accept anything and does this also include produces I receive when working another farmers farms?
Old May 16 2018, 07:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
I went to accept a bonus and got a message saying I have over 11 million and cannot accept anymore. >>>No items were sent to your storage by the Mayor since you already reached the limit of 11,000,000 Coins worth of products every 12 hours. <<<

So I cleared it down to just over 7 million but it will still not accept anything and I am still getting the same message. I did the memme clearing but that did not help.

Do I have to wait for 12 hours before I can accept anything and does this also include produces I receive when working another farmers farms?
Hi Wingman,
How did you clear it down to 7 million? The amount you can collect for bonuses is not one of the items in the Show Times tool. If it still says you can't collect then none of your collections for bonuses have cleared yet. The bonus amounts you can collect are from both those you send out and the ones you click on others bonus posts.
You do not have to wait the entire 12 hours, but have to wait until the oldest collection is over 12 hours and then that will only allow you to collect the same amount as that bonus or less.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 17 2018, 05:30 AM

Default Coins for Non relevant to me in storage

Wanting to know why when I sold my non relevant to me items.
It showed Total value 3,018,027,375. But, when I clicked to sell all selected. it showed 1,589,196,171.
Some were not selected when I sold but, it still not add up when I selected them.
Old May 17 2018, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanettes270 View Post
Wanting to know why when I sold my non relevant to me items.
It showed Total value 3,018,027,375. But, when I clicked to sell all selected. it showed 1,589,196,171.
Some were not selected when I sold but, it still not add up when I selected them.
Hi Jeanettes270,

When you sell selected it will only sell the items that have check marks. Your data is showing that what you did after that was sell half of several items not all.
Old Jun 19 2018, 01:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Moving Fac from storage.

I removed all my Facilities from one of my farms and put them all in storage. I am now trying to add them to my other working farms, but no matter where I place them I get, Cannot move at this time, try again later.

I have cleared Memcache several times and refreshed my game. I also cleared history.

When I place the Fac it shows green under it but will not let me add it. I have over 30 FC Facilities in my storage! I need to be able to move them to my farms.

Thank you,
Michele
Old Jun 19 2018, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michele37 View Post
I removed all my Facilities from one of my farms and put them all in storage. I am now trying to add them to my other working farms, but no matter where I place them I get, Cannot move at this time, try again later.

I have cleared Memcache several times and refreshed my game. I also cleared history.

When I place the Fac it shows green under it but will not let me add it. I have over 30 FC Facilities in my storage! I need to be able to move them to my farms.

Thank you,
Michele
Hi Michele,

You need to show everything in your game settings (preferences) and make sure there is nothing in the way where you want to place them. Also make sure there is a bigger space than it looks like the facility needs to set it down.
Old Jun 19 2018, 05:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you, thank you. It worked !

Tags
can not move from storage, drop-down box, facilities, market place, marketplace, selling half not working, selling products, storage, storage info, storage limits