Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 14 2012, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba 947 View Post
The PROBLEM is that you can't get to 5 concurrent quests. NOBODY has reported in the forum that they were able to get 5 going at once. I've asked several times!

Thats my point, YOU CAN'T GET TO 5 CONCURRENT QUESTS. I'm at level 310 with all the facilities, so I don't get stuck on quests. I don't buy the argument that we get 5 quests to allow us to be stuck on a couple. If the Developers want to reward us higher level players, then it should be a viable reward, not just pie in sky we can't obtain.

I suspect the developers reluctance to fix this situation is that once they start giving away FC, they are afraid that the higher levels will be able to earn too much, too quickly. Hopefully they will realize that they have already squeezed enough cash from the higher level players and REWARD us.

Slow down....

I, too, am a level 310.... and with my points, it is safe to assume I could be level 750+ if they released that many levels tomorrow..

On one account I currently have 5... FIVE... Quests open.

Two require the same facility (Air Freshener) that I neither have nor want...... and I can afford to buy it if I wish to. But I do not have to wait for them to expire to move on.
Two are just waiting for the final time to run out.
The fifth was just opened this morning.

By the way... I am not sure I ever came across part of Farm Town that was designed to actually "squeeze" cash.... from me or any of the higher players.

On the contrary, I have found that the quirks, and glitches etc that are in the game - perhaps on purpose as they are not removed - have helped us advance in the GAME.

Play the Quests you want to... skip the ones you do not want to.. Works for me.

Last edited by Tony D; Mar 14 2012 at 05:23 PM.