Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 09 2010, 10:23 AM

I just tried to load my farm and the new version does not allow me to have my waterfall, all the corners are missing... wa wa wa....
Old Sep 09 2010, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat.vanderploeg@gmail.com View Post
I just tried to load my farm and the new version does not allow me to have my waterfall, all the corners are missing... wa wa wa....
Hi there. Try clearing your caches and restarting your browser.
Old Sep 09 2010, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sallah View Post
More like eagerly awaiting more new flowers...thanks again for the great one's you gave us!

Again you are so welcome! Mine are all bloomed now. Yipee!! I must say the add of new and different color is nice.

Visit My Farms Below

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4750&farm_ix=Y
Old Sep 09 2010, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat.vanderploeg@gmail.com View Post
I am gonna lay odds and bet you have decorations hidden <unchecked box> Check the box and you will have waterfalls! LOL

Visit My Farms Below

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4750&farm_ix=Y
Old Sep 09 2010, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTznU View Post
I am gonna lay odds and bet you have decorations hidden <unchecked box> Check the box and you will have waterfalls! LOL
the hide decorations doesnt effect the corners..i just went to my 4th farm to see if my water fall changed it didnt so i checked to hide decorations and it didnt hide any of the river corners....

the person posting about this try clearing your catch see if that helps bring them back
Old Sep 09 2010, 01:10 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmonkey View Post
The strangest thing is happening. I have a set of trees that I decided to harvest and sell to market direct from my farm. When I harvest a tree the amount of money that I am making per tree is showing as a decimal amount that is very long. It says 82. 8000000....the number is like 25 characters long. I have never seen anything in the game do this before can anyone tall me what is going on? I will try and find something else to harvest and see if it does the same thing or if it is just this group of trees.

Ok so as far as I can tell it is just my trees. Flowers harvest and sell just like usual, can't test crops until morning.
My trees are still doing strange things when I choose to harvest and sell them instead of putting them into storage. Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me? I am afraid that something is wrong with my game data again so if someone else could check and see if they are having the same issue and let me know I would appreciate it. I am getting 82.80000001192093 coins for my nectarine trees instead of 92 coins for them. All of my trees are doing this the only difference is the amount each one sells for but they are all a decimal amount that is not even close to what I should get for them. I am also going to post this in the help and support section.

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by speedmonkey; Sep 09 2010 at 01:36 PM. Reason: can't spell today
Old Sep 09 2010, 01:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmonkey View Post
My trees are still doing strange things when I choose to harvest and sell them instead of putting them into storage. Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me? I am afraid that something is wrong with my game data again so if someone else could check and see if they are having the same issue and let me know I would appreciate it. I am getting 82.80000001192093 coins for my nectarine trees instead of 92 coins for them. All of my trees are doing this the only difference is the amount each one sells for but they are all a decimal amount that is not even close to what I should get for them. I am also going to post this in the helpa nd suport section.
I just tried it with a few olive trees. I got the same weird decimal numbers as you are getting.

Serenity Farms http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...8514&farm_ix=0
Old Sep 09 2010, 01:42 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reta J View Post
I just tried it with a few olive trees. I got the same weird decimal numbers as you are getting.
I wonder if this is some glitch that might indicate that they are getting ready to roll out an update. Maybe they have figured out a way to let us fertilize or get more from our trees and this is just the warm up period to the update! Since it only seems to be the trees that are having this little oddity I am going to allow myself to believe that it is going to lead to some cool new feature that lets our trees be more productive!

wandering of to tree heaven to imagine how many more apples I will get in the near future

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 09 2010, 02:16 PM

Maybe I won't need to get that next 200 cherry trees after all, and I can cut back to just 100 of each type of tree. More room for crops then
Old Sep 09 2010, 02:35 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginasue1 View Post
Maybe I won't need to get that next 200 cherry trees after all, and I can cut back to just 100 of each type of tree. More room for crops then
Wouldn't that be nice!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread