Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 03 2010, 05:06 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by aremos View Post
No they haven't, I am timing out more than ever now.
It must be a more limited glitch now - could it be your computer limitations rather than the game servers.. just a thought. I have my whinge every now and then, but I very rarely time out anymore ..... for which I am extremely grateful and impressed ..... and it used to happen constantly.
Old Feb 03 2010, 10:28 AM

Thanks very much for the valentines gifts. Any idea when we can expect higher levels?
Old Feb 03 2010, 02:09 PM
Account Not Linked

At the present time, almost all of my animals have disappeared from my farm alomg with fences and barn. I am unable to water flowers because my avatar is always busy. Will this glitch be fixed soon or is there a fix for it I can apply? The problem just started this morning (Feb 3). Ericm
Old Feb 03 2010, 02:58 PM

Send a message via ICQ to lightitup Send a message via AIM to lightitup Send a message via Yahoo to lightitup

I would really like to know if the basket with the red balloon is going to grow. I have had it since it came out and it is still at 0%. I have seen one growing how did they get it to grow???
Old Feb 03 2010, 03:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightitup View Post
I would really like to know if the basket with the red balloon is going to grow. I have had it since it came out and it is still at 0%. I have seen one growing how did they get it to grow???
The devs have told us it will grow. What and when are the questions we don't have answers to.
Old Feb 03 2010, 03:45 PM

i have a problem..not sure this is the place to ask but .. for several days now my seeder truck wont work..it only allows me to seed on plot at a time..anyone have an answer for this..thanks so much
Old Feb 03 2010, 04:07 PM
Account Not Linked

New things needed. Farmville is putting Farmtown to shame! Also the valentine growing basket? It doesn't do anything? I bought 2 when they first came out....and so far nothing? come on make this the best game ever again!
Old Feb 03 2010, 04:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darcy1957 View Post
New things needed. Farmville is putting Farmtown to shame! Also the valentine growing basket? It doesn't do anything? I bought 2 when they first came out....and so far nothing? come on make this the best game ever again!
The devs have said that the basket will grow. They want to keep it a surprise as to what it will be.
Old Feb 03 2010, 04:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicki77 View Post
i have a problem..not sure this is the place to ask but .. for several days now my seeder truck wont work..it only allows me to seed on plot at a time..anyone have an answer for this..thanks so much
Make sure remove spaces is checked. Further questions should be posted in help and support
Old Feb 03 2010, 07:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Seeder and harvester not working

I don't know if it is with the new release, but I cannot use my seeder or harvester. They only do one plot at a time and take the same away from my fuel. Is there anything I can do? I have a very large farm and won't continue to play if the seeder does not work. I sold my old seeders and bought 2 new ones. The only result is that I'm down 40,000 coins.
Closed Thread