Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 21 2024, 10:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
Is there a way to speed up ships. I have a list of the farmers that work mine and it is a cumbersome process to get them selected. Even using previous list which I swear always sticks in a slow person so I check against my list.
That said, I have noticed that ships do not appear to progress except very slowly. I started one ship the day before and the next day it had only moved one person over and the last two people had worked theirs in less than 5 minutes.
I have only noticed them being slow the last two weeks. Is there a problem? It has never taken all my ships so long to make it to port.
Hi Joyinlife,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about cargo ships so I could answer you.. The only way to move your ships along fast is with the Overhead cranes. Having those allows you to self load a certain number of times for each ship type.
Other than that it depends on your neighbors loading them in a timely manner. The only problem would be them not loading the ships. There isn't anything the game can do to move them faster.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Yesterday, 10:31 PM

can someone tellmeif the ships stillwork if kept in storage?
thanks
Old Yesterday, 10:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritagermana View Post
can someone tellmeif the ships stillwork if kept in storage?
thanks
Hi Ritagermana,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section thread about the cargo ships. Please do not post questions or problems in the Suggestion section as that is only for making suggests to change or add new to the game.
Yes the ships will work in storage, as once you have bought them they stay active.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Today, 01:55 AM

Hi, I have my ships turned off as I am not on enough to move others ships in good time. A couple of months ago I switched them on because of all the 'passes' that required me to move ships, however this became tedious so I switched them off again around 4 weeks ago. I have one persons ships that still keeps turning up, I have checked and it is definately turned off, I ignore the ships when they are there, but still they come in regularly, how can I sort this please?
Old Today, 07:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
Hi, I have my ships turned off as I am not on enough to move others ships in good time. A couple of months ago I switched them on because of all the 'passes' that required me to move ships, however this became tedious so I switched them off again around 4 weeks ago. I have one persons ships that still keeps turning up, I have checked and it is definately turned off, I ignore the ships when they are there, but still they come in regularly, how can I sort this please?
Hi Barbaraelwart,
Even though you turn your port off and do not want to do them if those players have you in their log book they will still show up. You can either talk to them to get them to remove you from their list or ignore those ships and they will eventually realize you aren't doing them.

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port