Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 07 2011, 03:53 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Agree about the Pizza Shop. I just keep a few batches going for FT Neighbors to work the facility, Mostly mine is also decoration along my river park on farm #2. A park needs a spot for folks to stop in for a bite to eat. My little brown house next to the Pizza Shop represents a coffee/tea shop since the coffee & tea facility is a bit pricey. That facility building would have been a lovely one for a restaurant serving a variety of meals and foods, I've thought.

Also having a sugar shortage, but my problem is growing enough. Somehow, I'm not managing my FT time well for the 12 hour crops even though they do give double that time leeway for harvesting. Thanks to my good neighbors, though, I have sugar through gifts and that sure has helped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
Yup. I rarely make much pizza, the building is just there mostly for looks. It's a cheese, flour and tomato hog. The relative profit from pizzas is less than for other goods, IMO not worth the work to grow all the ingredients.

Now then, my problem is sugar. The facility just can't produce it fast enough. I'm planning to add a 2nd sugar plant when I get my 8th farm, but I'm sure even that won't be enough. The only way to only way to get to produce even a barely adequate amount is to load it up to the max and hope you get some helping neighbors.
Closed Thread