Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 02 2014, 09:31 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephrenia View Post
ok -- I tried that. Put on my flow chart hat. From one tab. From the FB Home Page. From inside FarmTown. From inside the box. Logged out, closed browser (chrome). Back in - still the box is too big. Out of game, logged off, deleted cookies and stuff, closed browser, back in, the box is still too big. Considering I'm up 15 minutes - I tried Firefox. The box is perfect. I did have Chrome too big at one point, but I can always fix it. Think if I removed chrome using windows and re-install it, I would be good?
Hi Sephrenia,
That might reset the size. It should only be the Farm Town browser tab though and not the Facebook one that is over sized. If the Ctrl 0 (zero) doesn't change it just look in the Chrome options for the view zoom setting and try changing it there down to 100%. Also make sure your fonts are not set too large in Chrome either as that can effect it as well.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.