Old Oct 26 2010, 01:04 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leesac View Post
Very Civil indeed I too was "blown away" by the claim that FC needed to purchase all items was over a GRAND! Especially since I have many of those items and have not spent anywhere near that amount

To those of you who feel bad that you cannot or will not spend 45 farm cash on the new tools, don't feel too badly, I purchased the seeder, and DO NOT LIKE IT. It has a very bizarre way of reaching out and grabbing plots out of sequence if your rows are not perfect, I have had to delete random plots more than once. Say you are trying to plant down a row that has 2 missing plots on the left side, it goes over into the 5th row and grabs 2 plots and plants out of line.. VERY Irritating and I wish they had a try before you buy period because I wouldn't buy for this reason alone.

I agree .. all I bought was the seeder and it does plant 'out of square' not at all neat like the 3 x 3 ....

I am on a limited budget but I have spent real money to buy Farm dollars ... but I try to 'earn' Farmcash too ...

The EASIEST one was applying for a Discover card ,,, took 4 days but I got 254 Farmcash and I don't want or need the card , I intend on cutting it up and not using at all but getting that much Farmcash for 'free' was great ....

I have gifted factories to neighbors and enjoy the giving and the surprise they have when they get it .....