Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffy View Post
Guys, guys....

What were you thinking?! Just as I was getting a LITTLE less addicted you go and bring out the option to buy another farm.

NO NO NO!!!!

I am now living on the pc again trying to get to level 44 so I can buy said land! In the meantime I have a neglected house, neglected kids and neglected dogs.....

I will hold you all totally responsible when my kids are tyrants, the house falls down round my ears and the dogs are ....well...just dogs!!

It is a terrible thing you have done, you should be ashamed

From a very ungrateful Farm town addict

OH My God yes me too
My poor kids are eating Happy meals again...... My dog is crossing his legs don't get to go for walks any more.. I have made a long leash and tied it to the boyfriends big tool box on the back porch so he can get out once in a while and the kids have to let him out oops forgot to feed the gold fish be right back LOL........
I am on level 46 got to go to the MarketPlace trying to get to Level 47 to expand my farm again see you all later.......
oh by the way when did you say the Christmas stuff is coming out oh man so much to do so little time....oh a thought for Christmas can we spread snow with the watering can instead of watering flowers with it... I suggested it in the Holiday thingy but not sure anyone read it can you help Mew????

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20