Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Today, 07:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
[color="Purple"]I have two regular locomotives with 10 cars each-one on Farm 17 the other on 15. When I open them it looks like ALL cars are on both trains. When I dispatch the one on 17 and the other on 15 is out, it gives me a message it cannot dispatch the train until the other one is u back and unloaded. one night it showed the one on 17 empty. The one on 17 has a cattle car, and I truly hope its not duplicating all twenty cars and giving me double animals! Why is it showing each locomotive's cars together when I open either train? They are on different farms. I don't recall them doing that before.
ID number is: 1545131279 Build No: 642 COLOR]
Hi Riap,
I just checked and both of those trains are dispatched with 10 cars each. If you are looking at the Freight Cars tab it will show all of the cars, but the ones not on the train will be faded out. That doesn't appear to be working right in the train manager. I will pass this on to the developers.

You need to look instead at the Train Status tab and that will show you the cars on the train.
I will clear your train data for the dispatch problem but they are both showing dispatched. You will need to close your farms and restart them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Today, 07:38 PM

Thank you, Taz.
It did look a bit odd. Thank you for checking for me. I'll double check each train.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Riap,
I just checked and both of those trains are dispatched with 10 cars each. If you are looking at the Freight Cars tab it will show all of the cars, but the ones not on the train will be faded out. That doesn't appear to be working right in the train manager. I will pass this on to the developers.

You need to look instead at the Train Status tab and that will show you the cars on the train.
I will clear your train data for the dispatch problem but they are both showing dispatched. You will need to close your farms and restart them.

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working