View Single Post
Old Jan 23 2013, 05:22 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrettHillBabe View Post
Sorry but I don't think it will ever happen, just as the request that's been made over and over again for a way to close a quest we can't do. Slash is in this to make money therefore if perchance a quest the computer chooses for us is one that requires FC facilities and we don't have it we may be tempted to purchase it. For this reason I seriously doubt things will change for quests.

As to the "promise", read it again...legally Slash made no promise since they used the word may.

On these 2 issues as well as the requests many of us have made about the leveling FC being enough to actually purchase something. Never going to happen. Trust me if it was ever decided to do any of the above 3 things I'd be a VERY happy camper. Oops I mean farmer.
The picture that I had posted was just put there cause some people had said that it said coming soon and Taz asked where they saw it say coming soon, so I showed where it said it. I think in my opinion that if they ever start the FC for quests that will just start a big battle. Some people will start getting some FC and others will flood the forum demanding that they haven't gotten any FC but yet their neighbor have gotten some.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.