View Single Post
Old Jan 23 2013, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrettHillBabe View Post

Obviously some of the people such as Tony D work for Slash in come capacity. IT's the contributors who try to answer our questions when we have problems that volunteer and aren't paid employees. Taz being one of them.

The wording that has been on our reward page of the quests has been there for quite some time.....I think if memory serves me it's actually been there since the first quest. The coming soon? Guess that's all a matter of perception of the word soon....however by now I would have expected to at least be rewarded once in a while with products. Shoot can't remember the exact word they used, ingredients? That may happen but the FC reward?? I doubt it. Would love to come on one day, click redeem prize and have to eat my words about the FC.

A few FC would be a great marketing tool since many would spend that $4.99 to add 25 more FC to the few given. But I doubt we'll see it.
Hi, just to clarify this , none of the Moderators or Helpers (myself included) are employed by Slashkey in any form.. we are all volunteers