Old Jan 23 2013, 02:55 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mississippi country girl View Post
Thanks for the answer which says they dont answer or work to answer questions on their own behalf. would be nice to have a answer which comes from those who post or want you to post in forum who actually create the game. other wise what good is this area to post to asked them questions. I think I will not be doing quest once i have finished the one resently working on. will stick to the inside of the game as was doing before. that includes total quest, mini games and bonuses as well. that way there is no confussion for my part of figure there will be something rewarded for my time. only to see the reward go out the window. thanks any how
Obviously some of the people such as Tony D work for Slash in come capacity. IT's the contributors who try to answer our questions when we have problems that volunteer and aren't paid employees. Taz being one of them.

The wording that has been on our reward page of the quests has been there for quite some time.....I think if memory serves me it's actually been there since the first quest. The coming soon? Guess that's all a matter of perception of the word soon....however by now I would have expected to at least be rewarded once in a while with products. Shoot can't remember the exact word they used, ingredients? That may happen but the FC reward?? I doubt it. Would love to come on one day, click redeem prize and have to eat my words about the FC.

A few FC would be a great marketing tool since many would spend that $4.99 to add 25 more FC to the few given. But I doubt we'll see it.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20