Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Aug 18 2023, 12:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighton23 View Post
I tried the Memcache, but all that does is delete my passwords despite asking it not to
No change on logging in

Re the animals and sheds on my farms - they have been on there years
on facebook - maybe we can go back there? it did work

over to you... i'm wasting my time

That doesn't work either
Hi leighton,
First the memcache does not clear your browser cache as that is not the same and does not clear your passwords. The memcache clears the server data and allows your farm data to be reloaded.
I am sorry, but we can not go back to Facebook as they are the ones that have deactivated the game through there.
If you have had 7 dairy sheds on one farm then you have been wasting the space for 6 of those as they are not holding any animals. You can only have 1 working dairy shed on a farm. The rest do not store any animals nor can they be harvested.
Even though you have had animals running loose on your farms before and didn't have problems, it has always been a problem that can and apparently is causing extreme slowdowns. You need to move the extra dairy sheds to other farms, one on each, and add the animals in those shed if you want to be able to speed up your play.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.