View Single Post
Old Mar 08 2015, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
For well over a day I had 8 quests done but not 7 days past so it would not allow claiming the 2 FC. An hour before the 7 days I HAD to leave to attend religious services and when I returned a few hours later one of my quests was GONE, expired, so I only got 1 FC. I had EARNED TWO!!!!

Either allow redemption of eight finished quests even before 7 days go by or allow some extra time (12 hours?) before finished quests expire. WHY must I lose out on a FC I had EARNED because I could not babysit the game every minute of every day?!

I KNEW this was going to happen and was helpless to fix it unless I stayed home & missed church to SAVE the 1 additional FC. CRAZY!!!!

UNFAIR! Blatantly unfair!!!!
Hi John

I'm sorry this has happened to you, but you know quests only stay on the chart for exactly 7 days to the second.

That is why we always suggest, that after collecting your farmcash, do not complete the first quest for the new week until the following day. That way you will have enough time in case you cant enter the game.

If you want to make a suggestion, please post it in our Suggestion section, you cant open a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your suggestion.