Thread: Official Top Post Thread Wall Request Issues
View Single Post
Old Jul 12 2022, 07:31 AM
Account Not Linked

With all these problems with posting our bonuses and ingredient requests to our wall and then sharing them with others. Is Farm Town trying to stop this? I don't understand why I keep getting "broken community standards" by FB for posting to a group I ususally only make the one posting I don't post many as some people do.I have been doing this for a very long time but it's only recently this sort of problem has appeared

Having been blocked out of my account 3 times in the last week for which FB say my account has been accessed by someone but when going throught the motions of getting back on my account, it shows any farm town posts I have made to my wall and groups, stating if I didn't make them to secure my account.

I have sent feedback to FB about the postings. Clearly they are using some bot which is idenitfying them a spam or against community standards.

I have been playing farm town since 2009 and really do not want to stop playing as I enjoy the game. But when I have to get back on my account, all the games I have been playing of FB, including Farm Town have been removed, I then have to find them on FB and reload and accept permissions as they have been removed by FB. This is no fun I can tell you!

Part of the fun of playing this game is to get help with groups because if we didn't it would be really hard to play farm town. And to be honest I don't know what harm this does?

Is it possible for Farm Town to contact FB and tell them of the problems people are having with posting their bonuses and ingredients to their wall or groups, or do they not really care as it is in their interest not too?

Getting booted off FB is not a lot of fun and I am sure this is going to impact those playing Farm Town and leaving FB. It will effect numbers eventually playing this game. I have spent the past 13 years building up my farm and making neighbours and friends on it and I really do not want to lose it.

To simply say not to post these to groups which I have been doing for over 10 years is not really an answer or a remedy when I have not had problems in the past.

Thank you for your time