Thread: Official Top Post Thread Farm Cash and Coins
View Single Post
Old Apr 10 2021, 10:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_a_thompson View Post
Please provide a way to buy Farm Town cash directly from Slashkey. Facebook now requires address information for credit card purchases. I WILL NOT provide Facebook with that personal information as they misuse privacy information for their profit so I will no longer purchase FT cash through Facebook. Also, please provide higher levels of FTC purchase (e.g. $50, $100 - BETTER DEALS). I'm pretty sure EVERYONE knows that $39.99 is really $40.00 and just makes for more difficult accounting.
Hi James,
I copied your post to the Help & Support subject thread about Farm Cash, so I could answer you.
Even if you could buy farm cash through Slashkey, which they are not equiped to do, you would still have to provide your address as the courts have deemed that all on-line sales have to collect sales tax according to your location's laws. Slashkey would have to contract with another company to do the collection as they are not equipped for doing that.

Additionally per the contract they and all game companies have with Facebook all in game purchases must go through Facebook, so there isn't any way for them to do that outside of Facebook.
If you put your address in your Facebook profile and then mark it for "Only Me" security, then they will have it and will not be using it to sell to advertisers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.