Thread: Official Top Post Thread Farm Cash and Coins
View Single Post
Old Apr 02 2021, 11:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo54862 View Post
Am I in a different game ? .... I've never seen this so called banner and I don't see any way of selecting 'cash challenge' either Taz ... am I blind ?
Hi Mo,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about Farm Cash. Please post in the Help & Support section when you have a question.
The banner is above your farms. If you are not seeing it there then you may have an add on/plug in such as an adblocker that is preventing it from showing.
I am not sure what you mean by the "cash challenge" unless you are talking about the Earn Cash tab. That was removed over a year ago, because the company they and Facebook had a contract with for those did not renew the contract.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.