View Single Post
Old Jan 14 2018, 07:47 AM

I think you've probably already told me this but I'm spacing it. What is it that restricts the amount I can export? Right now on my Soft Drink Facility > Snack Machine chain, it says I only have 280 products I can export. I just emptied my Soft Drink facilities so it seems like my total I could export should be higher. I get that neighbors may not have cleared their staging areas, which would mean I couldn't export to them until they do so I'm not questioning that - just not sure why my total amount isn't higher. The maximum any of them can accept is also 280 so it's going to wipe me out. Most of my other chains, I end up with thousands to export so I'm never totally wiped out when I export to everyone. However, I also just refilled my Snack Machines (the other half of the chain). Does that also limit the amount I can export? I'm pretty sure you've said that it doesn't - but I don't get why my total number of products I can export is only 280 when I just emptied my Soft Drink facilities.

Thanks for your patience when we need to ask AGAIN.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫