View Single Post
Old Jun 14 2022, 11:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nana71465 View Post
to start off i do not layer..when you are doing anything like planting trees you get the 0% like it is almost out of memory but i know it's not..when you are working on other farms it starts saying saving and you have to wait till it is finished begore you can go to another farm and it takes forever...have cleared cache, run memcache, changed browers and even computers and get the same thing...please help been 5 days now
Hi Nana,
I have moved your post to the HTML/WebGL thread.

This sounds more like an internet problem specially since it has been happening a short amount of time. That does not mean your internet connection to your service provider is slow though I would check with them to see if they have a problem.

You could also try all the suggestions in the following link to see if any of those help:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590

There are many links your data has to go through between you and the Facebook app server and then many more links between that and the Farm Town servers. Any one of those links having problems such as being overloaded will cause the data to be very slow getting to and back from the servers.
Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to monitor or get fixed any of those links.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.