View Single Post
Old Mar 27 2010, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
Way cool with the new updates.... Only problem I have is that since Yesterday It takes literally hours for me to load FT. seems with all the new working additions like the plants It has made Farm Town huge... And too much for a dial up connection.. I only play Farm Town because of this happening with other applications. I am on my fifth time Clearing Cache rebooting and attempting to load it is almost 11am and have been doing this 9 am... Think I am finally booted out of Farm Town for good...... waaaaaaa... Yes I went to the loading trouble main thread and did what it said I have had to do that delete that particular folder a few times since playing this game... Generally with updates I have to do that. Yes my Flash is the latest, I removed flash yesterday and did a reinstall.... any new ideas would be appreciated.. I have 84 MB HD , available 512 MB Ram.so it is not that... I have a Pentium 4 processor. 2.79 ghz . I design web sites for a living. And have no troubles uploading.... so I have a well performing PC....
uh darlin, think it could be your dial up connection???