View Single Post
Old Jan 07 2010, 12:05 PM

Question Harvest and plow doesnt stay harvested and plowed!

[quote=poopoopeedoo;3006390]
Quote:
Originally Posted by questions and answers? View Post
Same thing happened to me... numbers were flying everywhere.... I should have leveled up and didn't heck I might have even lost XP....also...the time it takes to count coins up and XP is extremely SLOW....I wait and wait at the MP...won't let me be hired, or hire or even move until it's done...on a big farm I have to wait 10 minutes sometimes...cleared cache and all that but it's getting worse[/QUOTE

I can harvest and plow at great speed however the problem is the catching up and saving. I start at one side of the farm and get finished only to see that the coins are only adding one at a time slowly on the side where I started. Will not let me do anything till it catches up to me then lets me know it is saved. This only happens on other farms I work. On my farm everything is as it should be. I work along just fine, hit the save button, it saves and I am free to move on to something else. Have cleared cache, gotten internet explorer 8 and checked the game requirements and still I am having this problem.....HELP PLEASE!
This happens to me on my farm when I hire others, and others farms when they hire me. Harvest and plow gets slower and slower, then queue hangs; shows to the worker like all done - they got the coins and xps - but they are not done.
My Adobe is updated, clean cache via IE AND CCleaner, refresh, log out and back in, reboot computer; no matter what, they are not harvested or plowd. Have to hire someone again, reharvest or replow, costs xps and coins again. Don't know if anyone else having this problem?
thanks for everything.

Farming in the beautiful Great Smoky Mtns of N.C.,
FT member since May 6, 2009
Piccolo Pete
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2041&farm_ix=0