View Single Post
Old Oct 20 2009, 03:29 PM

I love the upgrades and that you listen to your players. I love love love farm town and have been addicted since last June. Since you like feedback I'll throw my two cents in, but remember that I'm not complaining, just an observation. I appreciate all the hard work you do to make this game so rockin!

I've been trying out the new seeders/harvesters today and I think I have the hang of it, but my farm is crammed packed, every available space is crops, or farm decorations, river, trees, flowers... I don't have any room to put the large machines. Any way to get the "machines" to work but not have them actually sitting on your farm? I kind of like the look of an old fashioned farm that could of been around a long time ago. The modern equipment sort of clashes with that type of theme. Maybe just have a little "decoration" type tractor for looks but it doesn't have to actually do anything, but the feature of multiple plows/plants/harvests is a cool idea, just not sure if it needs a machine attached to it. Thanks again for all you do.

Also, I thought that maybe if instead of increasing land size was to tricky (or might make things run too slow) maybe give us a second farm, starting over. Sort of like in fish world where you can have up to 15 tanks or whatever. You could have farm 1, then a tab for farm 2, etc. Just a thought. Keep up the good work